KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Battlefield 1942

Battlefield 1942
Started by: wicker_man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wicker_man
V.2

Battlefield 1942

I am completly addicted to this game,it was one of the first games i purchased when i got highspeed internet connection,the only trouble i really get from playing this game is finding a good 'non lagging' server. BF 1942 is a game mainly designed for the online gamer in mind although a solo player game is included it is pretty mundane and has a few bugs,however the multiplayer is second to none a must for any online FPS (First Person Shooter) fans who enjoy team based shooters.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:57 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I haven't played it yet...but it looks great.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:31 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusBlackRIP

OMG. If you enjoy BF1942 it is necessary for you to download the Desert Combat mod. It is the most fun online game that you can play. Very fun.
Links:

Site:
http://www.desertcombat.com/

Direct Download
DesertCombat Alpha Version 0.4
** BattleField 1942 Version 1.45 is required (573 meg)
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/120000/121935.shtml

'The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. There is a lot of denial in this ride, the ride, in fact, is made up of denial. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." And we... kill those people. Ha ha "Shut him up." "We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." Just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: It's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defences each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace.' - the late prophet Bill Hicks.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:42 PM
SiriusBlackRIP is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusBlackRIP a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusBlackRIP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote