KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Quake III Arena Vs Unreal Tournament

Quake III Arena Vs Unreal Tournament
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Quake III Arena Vs Unreal Tournament

WHich do you prefer?

i like quake III arena just a tad more.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:24 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

unreal tournament hands down

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:33 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

unreal tournament hands down. its literally kicks ass. its the only 1st person shooter game i play now. better than cs.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:36 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

unreal tournament hands downbig grin

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:44 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

the weapons in UT are def cooler and more fun to play with, but the simplicity and levels in Quake i like more. Plus the general feel of playing the two games is different, and i think quake has a better and easier feel, probaably cause it doesn't have a second choice for each gun like in UT, and it doesn't have the transporter with u at all times...Quake is just generally simplier

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:32 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i cant really decide but i think Halo on the Xbox and PC and Timesplitters 2 on the PS2 are better than both. shooting games are the hardest to judge though because there are virtually no bad ones.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:18 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Quake 3 is fun because of how quick and intense the game is, never a dull moment

UT is awesome because of the brilliant level design and creative gameplay types, though it tends to be slower and not quite as intense as Quake 3.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Quake 3 is fun because of how quick and intense the game is, never a dull moment

UT is awesome because of the brilliant level design and creative gameplay types, though it tends to be slower and not quite as intense as Quake 3.

this is true

that's why i like Quake III arena more

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:20 AM