KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Favorite thing to do in vice city

Favorite thing to do on vice city.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
kill people for the hell of it 5 23.81%
do missions 3 14.29%
pick up hookers 1 4.76%
both choices 1 and 2 2 9.52%
all of the above 10 47.62%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite thing to do in vice city
Started by: worldindustries

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
worldindustries

Anyone like Vice City

I love this game I like wasting people running tem over shooting their feet and heads off it's so fuc*ing harrious I also like doing the missions.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:07 PM
worldindustries is currently offline Click here to Send worldindustries a Private Message Find more posts by worldindustries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

It gets boring after a while.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:36 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think it's very overrated.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shojo_no_umi
Whee!!!

dude. this game is so ****ing awsome. you can roll over people, attack them with chain saws-it is so cool!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Haben sie eine Kuckucksuhr?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:19 AM
shojo_no_umi is currently offline Click here to Send shojo_no_umi a Private Message Find more posts by shojo_no_umi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

quote:
orignally posted by worldindustries
I love this game I like wasting people running tem over shooting their feet and heads off it's so fuc*ing harrious I also like doing the missions

*Them*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:22 AM
worldindustries is currently offline Click here to Send worldindustries a Private Message Find more posts by worldindustries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
worldindustries

Favorite thing to do in vice city

What do u think is the best thing to do on vice city?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:42 AM
Lightningrod
gay o' time

the game is okay erm

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:07 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Even if you dont like it you have to admit that the franchise is very innovative.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:58 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Dont you mean "Anyone NOT like Vice City?"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:17 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalla

I think that game is my fav video game aside from Enter the Matrix of course

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:21 AM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

vice city was terrible. GTA 3 and 2 were best from series.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:24 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

no i dont think so i think vice city is the best so far. if gta3 had all the features vice city does id like it more

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:20 AM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

The reason why I like vice city over GTA 3 is the EIGHTIES! I love the music and the whole theme in Vice City, it's so funny. GTA 3 was too boring an environment compared to the lively Vice City.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:29 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Merging threads...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:06 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

there has never been a better game, atleast not as fun. So much to do. Aside from jumping on cars and grinding a chainsaw through the roof and killing the driver, or running people down in an ambulance with the sirens blaring. or drive by's, or cop killing, or grenade chucking, or flame throwers to be used, or sweet ass cars to be stolen, or rewarded killing spree's, or promoted gang slaughter, or flying a helicopter into some one,and not forgetting everything i have forgotten, There is still a whole game left with a story and countless mission's. Not the greatest game, but by far the funnest, if not only for indulging in everything you wish you could do. Oh yeah and it's got a kick ass soundtrack. The best sounds in a video game

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:37 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jpdt1989

Vice City is the most amazing game ever and it would be even better in multiplayer mode if there was one

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:26 PM
jpdt1989 is currently offline Click here to Send jpdt1989 a Private Message Find more posts by jpdt1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I like to steal vans and pick up as much hookers as I canlaughing out loud

It's so funny!
Have a bus full! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx

i like walking up to a group of people, dropping a grenade and running away. In Vice city i like i like picking up hookers then driving full speed twords the ocean, and leaping out of the car right before it drives straight into the ocean drowning the cheap whore,

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:14 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:14 PM