KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » remake 7

remake 7
Started by: Lulu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lulu
beauty babe

remake 7

Are they really making a remake of final fantasy 7?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:10 PM
Lulu is currently offline Click here to Send Lulu a Private Message Find more posts by Lulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I dunno stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:03 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott

chances are that the remake is only a 60 mn. dvd

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 03:12 PM
scott is currently offline Click here to Send scott a Private Message Find more posts by scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manazir

u guys r ****

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 06:51 PM
manazir is currently offline Click here to Send manazir a Private Message Find more posts by manazir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I believe they will remake it... as in cut copy paste, re-release with a few new contents.... but as far as remaking from the ground up goes one of the developers from squaresoft said "As long as playstation 2 is backwards compatible with playstation, there is no need to remake final fantasy 7"

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 12:11 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain Wacky

quote:
Originally posted by manazir
u guys r ****
Never looked at it that way..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

~The Joker~

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:26 PM
Captain Wacky is currently offline Click here to Send Captain Wacky a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Wacky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

i have herd that when they release the movie there will be a remake of 7 with it but i dont believe it...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:14 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I doubt they will this soon, if they remade it I would bet it would be for the next PS.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

i agree with you Backfire. if they do remake it, it will be for PS3....but personally i hop they dont for 3 reasons...

1. if they do remake it they will probable give it voice and i think it would take away from the "coolness factor" of some of the character (e.g. sephiroth and cloud)

2. i kind of personally like the sh**y graphics (i dont no why i just do)

3. i think it would end up like some of the movies that they have remade lately. just keep it the way it is it was great we dont need to see new graphics, more explosions. if its great dont fix it

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:36 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

JRat> I agree. So they can just make it for PS2... and they should have an option whether you want VOICES or NOT! That way those of us that cherish the original game can play it through without voices, and then we could always play it through with them! yes
Also, maybe they can finish the "resurrect Aerith" mission they never completed due to their budgeting.. sad

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 05:42 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote