KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Does anyone like the DOOM series?

Does anyone like the DOOM series?
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Question Does anyone like the DOOM series?

Who here is a DOOM series fan? I want to know because that is my fav computer game series and i have a program that allows me to create my own levels and ive been thinking about posting them on the site, but i havent finished 'em yet. Let me know if ya all like the game series. big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:21 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Of course! DOOM is the Grand daddy of all classic video games. It is soon to be a new classic with Doom3. I have a ghetto version of doom on my computer from 95 that i think everyone eigther has, or has had at one time. DOOM. kicks ass.Shit im one of the few who even read the books

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sinister034

Yes the DOOM series is one of the best 1992 games I played.I give this game two thumbs. thumb up thumb up The doom games are the shit.
rock

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:08 PM
sinister034 is currently offline Click here to Send sinister034 a Private Message Find more posts by sinister034 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I reserve my copy at gamestop back in May and I can't wait for it to come out!! The Xbox version will kick ass!!

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Nov 14th, 2003 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

You think Doom III will make it around to PS2? sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 11:33 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No Tex, the PS2 isn't powerful enough for that game.

But by the time it's out for the Xbox, the system will cost like 30 bucks, so you can afford one.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:42 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

or you can wait a few years and buy the PS3

anywayz Doom ROCKED

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:56 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Doom was original yes, but also crap by today's standards; and never really good.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 01:39 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I still find the original Doom fun to play, it still had one of the most amazing and engrossing atmospheres out of any game I've ever played.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doohass

You guy's need to check out this mod called "Jdoom" it fixes the graphics, it makes everything look awesome. And yeah Backfire I totally agree with you. I remember when I first got the demo, I was so used to Wolfenstein 3D. So when I played the first level it was like nothing I ever played before.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 05:58 AM
Doohass is currently offline Click here to Send Doohass a Private Message Find more posts by Doohass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

the original is the greatest

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:15 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

doom series is great.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 04:15 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

doom is awesome but I cant play that or silent hill when I am home alone..it gives me the willies

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 04:29 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Doom in my opinion is the predecessor of Wolfenstein. Id say that this is the mother of 1'st person shooting instead of Doom. Doom rocks though.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:47 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

DOOM2 IS AN AWESOME GAME. I STILL LOVE IT. I CAN STILL PLAY IT N E TIME I WANT. CAN N E 1 TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD IT?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 04:13 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Doom is the best! Oh my chainsaw memories...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 07:54 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I have a thing called Zdoom, its a mod, and it allows me to make new levels and evrything, so i never get tired of doom. I have made 2 doom 2 levels and i think i went overboard with em, so im not gonna post the download link, i dont even think u can beat em without godmode, they take about an hour and a half each, nothing but slautering fun! I put a shitload of ammo in it though, but only 2 of each guns, you had to find them, and the good guns, bfg 9000 and plasma rifle were hidden, but u still got ur rocket launcher, though, it was right in front of u at the very beginning of the level, which says a lot on the skill level, but enough out of me, DOOM series is what got me started with gun games, heres to DOOM and evry1 who likes em! beer

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 05:18 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote