KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Best of the Tekken Series.

Which is the Best?
This poll is closed.
Tekken 1 0 0%
Tekken 2 2 16.67%
Tekken 3 3 25.00%
Tekken 4 2 16.67%
Tekken Tag 5 41.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Best of the Tekken Series.
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Question The Best of the Tekken Series.

Which is the best and why?
30 Days till Closedown.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:42 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I say tekken four becoz of its graphics and gameplay.
One must also consider the time difference between the releases also.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:43 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'd go for Tekken 3, it may not be technically as advanced as its next-gen successors but theres just something about this game that i luv.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:21 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

tekken tag all the way. it is the best. how can u say tekken4 it sux

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 03:25 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Tekken Tag was way faster and more exciting than any other in the series, but Tekken 2 comes a close second.

and alic is rite Tekken 4 did suck apart from the graphics.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 04:32 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

2, all the others were made to either keep tekken a fad, or pretend like something new happened. 2 was the best, story, character and gameplay wise. Tag was interesting, but it made no sense since some of the characters either stopped entering the tournament , or died.

2 is my all time favorite tekken , hands down

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:16 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 10:51 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

2 def
then 3

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 02:58 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
2, all the others were made to either keep tekken a fad, or pretend like something new happened. 2 was the best, story, character and gameplay wise. Tag was interesting, but it made no sense since some of the characters either stopped entering the tournament , or died.

2 is my all time favorite tekken , hands down

Tag wasnt supposed to make sense, it isnt included in the Tekken storyline. its kinda like a greatest hits version of Tekken with a cool gameplay twist.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:13 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Actually, for me 3 and 2 are tied as the best. Then Tag. 4 sux ballz. im n0t kidding.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 04:49 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

tag is my all time favorite cause u could play all the characters

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 10:02 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

lol im kinda surprised as how much tekken four sucks among opinions, the only downside from my point of view for tekken four is that their are only a few characters, apart from that i find its the best, followed by tekken 3.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 10:38 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i vote t tag cuz that was most fun.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 10:46 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

well , i didn't think tekken 4 was bad , it was just to short , i beated the game and got everything fast

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 11:42 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Tekken 3 is my all time Fav then Tag

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 06:05 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Im surprised they didnt call tekken tag 'tekken 4' , it probably would have been better for them. Namco made out good with the soul calibur fighting engine, it made tekken look like gutter trash.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:34 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

tekken farts on soul calliber no offence

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 06:47 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

i love tekken but it aint that much better than Soul Calibur. if i was new to Tekken and hadnt been playin it since i was a kid, id say Soul Calibur is better.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:46 PM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

tekken tag for sure

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 11:37 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Tekken 3, but Tag was more of a challenge

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:25 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote