KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » MSN Gaming Zone Help

MSN Gaming Zone Help
Started by: Dirty Vader

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dirty Vader

Question MSN Gaming Zone Help

In the MSN Gaming Zone website, I'm trying to connect to the x-wing alliance multiplayer room called melee skirmishes.
When I click on the room link, nothing happens or it says page not found. I have already downloaded the gaming zone software essential file and the x-wing alliance file but it doesent work.
The troubleshooting is useless. Can any of you help me?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:46 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Nobody ever played in the Zone withany game, I'm desperate for help here!

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:08 PM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Nope i had a look on MSN GameZone for any reasons to why you are experiencing these problems but no luck, the only other thing i can suggest is moving to another game server provider.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:45 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Yeah but since its an old game, there's only the zone out there which guarantees you to be able to play. Thanks for going through all that trouble though smile.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 04:45 AM
wicker_man
V.2

Have you tried Game Spy Arcade or The All Seeing Eye ?, also i thought most games come with a built in option of allowing the user to find a server specifically for that game.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:16 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Yeah not this one, the only link is to the msn gaming zone. You can type in an IP adress but you cant search a server directly from the game. I'll try the two sites you suggested though. Thanks.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:25 PM
Dirty Vader

Oh Game Spy, I'm already registered with them and I also had a problem. i'll try again though.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:26 PM
wicker_man
V.2

Also try a program called The All-Seeing Eye.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 12:48 PM
Dirty Vader

Thanks

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 05:24 AM
zhelp

support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;236846
that should help

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:52 AM
zhelp is currently offline Click here to Send zhelp a Private Message Find more posts by zhelp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

I found what the problem was. It was all because of Norton Internet Security which was blocking me. I had to disable it. All the other complicaated stuff I did was of no use. Thanks all.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:16 PM
Dirty Vader

Thanks Zhelp, I'd already found that page and tried everything on it a few weeks ago, it didnt say anything about Norton being a pain.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:20 PM