KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Vice City incites Miami ordinance proposal.

Vice City incites Miami ordinance proposal.
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Vice City incites Miami ordinance proposal.

Once again those ppl are trying to use censorship on Video Games:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/advent...ws_6086551.html

Here is the link to the Miami Herald:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiheral...cal/7713271.htm

I can't believe they are trying to do this here in States again!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 06:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Its just another one of those.. video games make our children murderers crap... it'll get stomped just like all the others.. the judges dont even wanna hear this crap. Parents dont wanna accept blame for thier horrific parenting skills. they just throw thier kids in a day care by day, throw them in front of the tv by night, and then into the bed... they have a 0% influence on thier childrens lives day by day, and then when something crazy happens, its everyone elses fault. Silly.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 09:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The thing that gets to me is that these ppl now could have the power to go an enforce their censorship on others. I mean a minor could get fined just because he/she is buying a video game? Come on is not like he/she is selling drugs or guns. Video games are a hobby and shouldn't be censor. But thank goodness Blockbuster (even thought they are in for the money) is stepping in and saying NO to these ppl.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 06:12 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I bet you those people saying that s h i t are either soccer moms or husbands of soccer moms. Pitiful.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 08:36 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote