KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (HELP!)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (HELP!)
Started by: cgtuna21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Question Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (HELP!)

I need some helf 4 gta vice city. i'm on the mission where u have 2 save lance and when u succeed u have 2 take him 2 the hospital. i always get killed even if i use cheats or lance gets killed. i need some help what 2 do in that misson. Can anyone please tell me?

And by the way am I almost done with the game?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:55 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

use the cheat to get the tank and just blow up the gand cars that follow

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:55 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

or use the garbage truck after you kill all of the guys and get lance

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:56 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is what I did get the tank cheat right before you go into the dump and run everybody over till you get really close to where lance is then take all of the other guys out and then drive the tank to the hospital

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:57 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

take all of the other guy out with a machine gun or something

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 02:58 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

shut up slip...we don't cheat here (don't take offense)

cgtuna...get some balls and an assualt rifle. Start off by blowing through the car barricade full blast with your car (hopefully killing all the guys around you) Then smoothly run towards that warehouse killing all guys in your path (kinda cs style) then talk to langce....get in the car, and bust your whoooptey to the hospital.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:34 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

No No No if you dont want to use cheats then do this: get and old car and run through the car barricad, killing some of the guys, then get out and shoot the hell out of every body, talk to lance and then get into the garbage truck( which is not cheating) and drive to the hospital, no matter how much deazes cars ram it it will be fine

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 07:40 PM
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

ok i beat the level w/o cheats and then i killed diez... and now im stuck on the mission shakedown when i have 2 destroy the stain glasses. the cops keep shooting at me and slowing me down and i keep running out of time... what should i do and am i almost done with the game

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 08:58 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shoot out the windows with the most advanced machine gun

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 09:18 PM
S_D_J
Bane

stand in front of the glasses and start shooting with a powerful gun (the revolver will do just fine) whenever you get a 2 (or 3) wanted level stars, get change using the clean clothes outside the "gap" store, and then the worker clothes at the hardware store. that way you won't have to worry about getting busted.

start at the coffee shop then work your way up. be sure to have 100 life and 100 armor, cuz if the cops won't bother you, the gangs will

and not you're not done with the game just yet, there's still more to do (assuming you don't want to get the 100% completion)

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 09:23 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO, if you have a 3 star wanted level the clothes wont help

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 10:08 PM
S_D_J
Bane

yes you are rite!!!!! big grin

i forgot that, but i did it that way (up to 2 star)

one more thing....DON'T KILL ANYONE, especially the clerks

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 10:17 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

but am i almost done with the game

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:26 PM
S_D_J
Bane

yes... almost, no wait... i don't remember, how many % completion do you have so far?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:36 PM
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

im stuck on the same part!

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 11:46 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

what levels do you have left?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 02:37 AM
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

um well i got done with returning briefcases to the aunt or something and now im on dropping fly bombs or something so ami 3/4 of beeing done or am i really close

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:14 AM
S_D_J
Bane

yeah i think you are pretty close, i don't remember really, but the auntie missions (god i hate that *****, i always wanted to kill her) are one of the last missions, i'll say you're still like 15 or so more missions to complete the game

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 02:44 PM
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

ok good cuz i have 2 return the vice city game 2 my friend 2morrow and i want 2 beat it

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:27 PM
S_D_J
Bane

then hurry, it may be like 15 or 20 more missions, but they're not easy, i remember that i took me 2 days to finish those 15 missions

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 11:27 PM