KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » 007 Goldeneye

Who likes 007 Goldeneye
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 3 16.67%
No 0 0%
WHAT THE F U C K IS THAT? 0 0%
Goldeneye is the best game for the N64. 15 83.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

007 Goldeneye
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Question 007 Goldeneye

Who remembers this great N64 game?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:36 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

did anyone beat it all the way through on 007 difficulty? i did with a friend...it took us forever. Damn Cradle!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 04:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

ahh...if it werent for this game i would totally suck at fps...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:36 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I was obsessed with this game in the late 90s, it totally rocked my tofu!
thumb up

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:53 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yep, great game. Same with Perfect Dark. It didnt have the great single player game, but the multiplayer aspect was insanely huge. Some multiplayers games for the PS2, XBOX and GC dont have that many options and modes and crazy stuff.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:58 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

damn.. how long DIDNT I play goldeneye.. I would go for hours on end with 3 other people... it was just too good. It was even better than perfect dark in a few cases. But overall perfect dark had more going for it

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:34 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, Goldeneye did have that thing where its just a joy to play. Perfect Dark was insane but it had one problem, N64 was not very popular at that time, so it got alot less publicity in the gaming community. I remember making crazy scenerios with PD, because of all the options. Great

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:41 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I heard something about EA making a deal with Rare to re-make this game. I'll look into it more. It's a great game, my friend managed to complete in on the hardest setting (00 Agent I think) for himself, me, and two/three of my/his other friends.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:17 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Really, well i dont know if that would turn out good or not. Is Rare or EA need any ideas for games now. Yesh. I love Goldeneye, but it has to be on Nintendo. hahaha.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:21 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I loved goldeneye so much, I have such fond memories of having a few friends over all night and just playing hte multiplayer mode with them. It was an outstanding game.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 08:17 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Goldeneye, put simply was (and still is) one of the best FPS ever made, it changed so much for the FPS genre (correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the first game to have actual hit locations?).

I completed it on 007 difficulty (eventually) and unlocked everything. (And 00 Agent mode was funny)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 09:24 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Daedalus
Goldeneye, put simply was (and still is) one of the best FPS ever made.
I completed it on 007 difficulty (eventually) and unlocked everything. (And 00 Agent mode was funny)

its a classic - i still play it today.
great design of the 3 difficulty levels and then the option changer as well as the cheats.

multiplayer was and still is superb.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 11:23 AM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I've still got Goldeneye for the 64 as well. It rocks!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:43 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 04:19 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

remote mines kick ass

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:10 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, also
Proximity mines underneath ammo boxes. Pure genuis

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:15 PM
[D_A]Kherr

My fav level is the complex, what about you people?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:02 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Facility.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 06:04 PM
mook

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
My fav level is the complex, what about you people?

for multiplayer it depends how many people and what weapons.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 03:25 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Just what is your fav level, no matter what the circumstances are.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2004 06:41 PM