KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Warcraft 3

Warcraft 3
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Warcraft 3

I just got it and its realy good! Do you guys like it?

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:11 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Oh ya one of the best games of all time in my option, story is good(very good) gameplay never gets old, and theres a milion of maps too it too, Tower Defence is pretty sweet and best of all there are some LOTR maps too big grin Great Game can't wait for WoW smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 03:50 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Play it just for the LotR maps. THat's always fun to do. But, with TFF exp pack, Legolas now has cheap blink. He never dies! Arg!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 05:24 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

I had it for a while. Its not that great, I like the WC 2 Tides of Darkness still the best.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:14 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Hmm WC3 is a grinding field (meaning you just pour men into the battle and then start again) with resources being too limited, now Empire Earths nerly limitless in resources without a unit limit as small. I like the story and characters in WC3 but the undead are a punk to attack.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2004 04:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinkyundies870
Captain Morgan

Smile Favorite Warcraft 3 race

Happy Dance
Yo..... let me know your favorite Warcraft 3 race... and why.
Stinky Undies

P.S. stick to this topic, don't start talking about fantasies with your cat or something

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:08 AM
stinkyundies870 is currently offline Click here to Send stinkyundies870 a Private Message Find more posts by stinkyundies870 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I have no idea what you are talking about...so I will leave laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:09 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

mmm...cats...

Made by the wonderful Misha.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:11 AM
sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

sniper> hehehe fantasies about cats....laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:17 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

moved to video game discussion.

Anyway, My favorite WC3 race is probably the Humans, or the Undead. I switch off between them all regularly, but those are the two that I usually do the best with. I also enjoy the Orcs. Night Elves, while cool looking, don't usually get the job done, their usually very weak characters, even their hero classes are weak compared to some of the others.

I'm in the World of Warcraft beta test, and ironically, I think the Night Elf is the coolest in that game. Their starting area is visually stunning and really absorbing. Humans are neat too.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:34 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinkyundies870
Captain Morgan

Yah.. Night elves can be good, real good, but they just take too long and before you know it you got an enemy running up your ass.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:36 AM
stinkyundies870 is currently offline Click here to Send stinkyundies870 a Private Message Find more posts by stinkyundies870 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i switch off alot but im best with Orc. On east my account is like 14-1. but i dont play much anymore sad

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:41 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You live in California, what are you doing playing on east?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stinkyundies870
Captain Morgan

In my opinion humans are the shit, nights with the paladin and priests behind them can knock through any land offense.... for air, the flying machines can cut through if in big numbers.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 03:45 AM
MasterWizard

I like Undead. Destroyers rule battles, with a statues mana. DK is also a very good tanker hero, as is the CL. With a lvl 6+DK, your army moves much faster than the enemies, so it's easier to retreat.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:15 AM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

It's a toss-up between the Night Elves and the Undead, so I'll give the coin toss to the Night Elves since the priestess on the Elves' version of the box art looked so damn attractive. Now how sad is that for a decision making process? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 04:07 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

My favorite race are the Humans, why? bacause they got the strongest Hero (MK) they have good ground and air units, and they are very easy to rush with, NE and UD are also quite good, don't like the orcs.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 05:43 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

While I don't have it, my favorite is the Undead, because they're most like the Zerg in StarCraft, and I vape people as Zerg big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 05:49 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I like human and orc. I always try Night Elf, but I'm not very sucessful with it.

What kind of strategy do you use at first when starting as a night elf? maybe i'm too concerned with upgrades when i shouldn't be.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

personaly I dont think WC3 is that great, I mean it's nice and all but I've never been much of a WC fan Race I enjoy the most are probably the humans or the orcs

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote