KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Starcraft Ghost

Starcraft Ghost
Started by: Spearhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spearhead
Prophet

Starcraft Ghost

Please don't tell me I'm the only one looking forward to this game. This is looking good!

(please log in to view the image)

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:26 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Damn that game looks cool! Ive never heard of it but it looks cool.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:27 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

The first starcraft came out in 98.

laughing out loud I still play it on a regular basis, its got such longevity.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:32 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i hate starcraft. its nothing compared to Warcraft. but im waiting for the Starcraft 2.

i might get STarcraft ghost.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 12:08 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

ive been looking forward to this game for some time now...i was wondering when it would come out...my friend said he heard a review about the demo and he said it sucked...but my friend is an arrogant fool...so what have you heard about it?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 12:20 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Simply that it's been delayed to some time this year...and I think the graphics speak for themselves--it's a good lookin game.

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 12:38 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

SC Ghost! Looks awesome

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 05:30 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

its good graphics but NOTHING compared to graphics for Doom 3. and you cant disagree.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 06:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

It's still in the development process, so there's bound to be a few minor improvements. And really, I just want to see this out cuz for as long as I've been playing SC, I've always wanted some anonymous soldier's point of view. This will give players access to it. big grin

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 01:06 PM
Zephonim

Ghost should be wicked sweet. The last release date I saw was towards the end of the year, September 2nd. It should be pretty nice, and I am happy with whenever it comes out, regardless of how far off it might be. Blizzard does things right, and they make things perfect, so as long as it takes is fine with me, as long as it's perfect.
The graphics aren't gonna be as good as Doom 3 because it's just a console game, I haven't seen anything on a PC version. PC's have limitless graphic capabilities (as long as you have the money) while console games can only go so far right now.
Star Craft 2 is gonna be a wicked, wicked, wicked long time off. I don't think anyone has started anything on it yet. Blizzard is focused on finishing Ghost and Worlds of Warcraft. Starcraft 2 should be a long time in the making.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2004 06:23 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BardaBlobO.o
Bounty Hunter Bob

ive been waiting for it for some time. i do play original sc but i cant because the new patch came out and my comp wont dl it

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 10:53 PM
BardaBlobO.o is currently offline Click here to Send BardaBlobO.o a Private Message Find more posts by BardaBlobO.o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

New Toss unit: The Vindicator.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 10:56 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Starcraft is a relic. People need to move on. THIS, however, looks good. Not as good as say, Half-Life 2, but good nonetheless.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 10:57 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Nova's hot.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 11:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yeah Im gonna get SC Ghost.. looks too good to pass up.. soon we'll be having a Nova vs Solid Snake discussion.. happy

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 12:21 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Who cares if the game is old. People can still play it if they still enjoy it.
Its not like its breaking up with a gf or a bf.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 01:59 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I still play d2 and q3.. if I wasnt so lazy i'd install sc too -,-

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 02:06 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Funny story bought this game.. its been in the works (movie at e3) for like 4 years

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 02:15 AM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

From what I've heard, the blizzard switched designers for the game.
I also hear that starcraft ghost is going to come out on a next gen console.

now be honest, if you compared the game to Snake eater, or The next Splinter cell game, on graphics alone you would not buy Ghost. it seriously needs a revamp

also blizzard completly shifted any and all focus users had for ghost to world of warcraft, and they haven't updated the site in a year, or given ANY new images so the fans lost interest.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 02:48 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Alot of companies do that.
Blizzard I say has never produced a bad game and I dont think they will let a 3rd party developer screw thier track record and also mess up a very successful franchise. Changing developers is proof they dont want this screwed up.
I hate admit but alot of people actually buy games just for the graphics and not gameplay.
And this is Starcraft, fans wont lose interest when it comes to release dates. Just think, if it has the marketing like RE4 with all the gaming journalists touting it as the amazing game, I can see this game becoming huge.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 04:28 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote