KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » UT2K4

UT2K4
Started by: greyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
greyboy

The New UT2K4 Thread!!!

I think we all needed to shed our old skin and start a new thread. How's everyone been diggin the game?? I'm going strong still...enough that I spend the few hours of free time I have fragging, and leave no time left. Weak! Anyway, its worth it.

How's it goin with ya'll?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:48 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Both single player and online games take absolutely ages to load up.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:17 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

what kind of system specs you runnin it with? im not havin too long of a wait....but considering it is a 5 gig install....you cant expect nintendo turn-around...

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:41 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I have about 5 gb free space, and am running it on a pentium 4 2Ghz, with an ATI 128 Mb graphics card.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:52 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Turn off "preload player skins" or some option that sounds like that. That'll fix it.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:09 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

UT2k4 is being shown at E3....anyone have any ideas of what's going to turn up??

Old Post May 12th, 2004 09:12 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I turned off preload alll player skinds.
It still doesnt work
I have either normal or low for all graphics settings, and have even turned my firewall off.

Still, the big picture comes up (the one with the name of the map on it), and then it just says "Unable to connect"

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:46 AM
greyboy

i would recommend going to the unreal home page and seeing if theres some kind of patch or something that you might be able to download. if you've done that, i really dont know what to tell you. it works like a charm on my comp, so its difficult to guess what else could be wrong.

but in the meantime, take out the frustration on a nice deathmatch or assault....lol!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:43 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:09 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

very cool....thank you....i like how the patch allows you to switch sides during onslaught after each match if you want. very nice!

Old Post May 17th, 2004 02:56 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I cant download it. I signed up on the website, but it says that it cant download. Is the patch available from anywhere else?

Old Post May 17th, 2004 03:23 PM
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Ah, the patch......

UT2k4 just gets better.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:31 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

i'll look around for you, but thats the site i used. still no luck with it?? its really awesome....theres actually a slew of things it provides. just great.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:17 PM