KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Can you please help me? this decision is too hard to make alone...

Can you please help me? this decision is too hard to make alone...
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Can you please help me? this decision is too hard to make alone...

I really want the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game on xbox, and the store has a discount were you trade 2 of your games and they take the price down to 60 dollars, I have two games on xbox that I'm thinking of trading in, these are Hulk and star wars jedi knight 2, I'm fine with trading the star wars game in but I'm not sure about the Hulk, I haven't clocked Hulk but I haven't play it in ages either........Is it worth trading these games in for TMNT?

Old Post May 19th, 2004 05:10 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

tmnt isnt that great just get an emulator and play turtles in time

Old Post May 19th, 2004 11:46 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Believe me when I say I've tried to, but I couldn't so I deleted all my comps emulaters, my brother says the games cool so I'll stick to what hes said. But should I seel the Hulk for it?

Old Post May 20th, 2004 03:13 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

no

Old Post May 20th, 2004 04:09 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Rent first, see what you like, and then buy... i just heard that TMMT suck...and its actually boring.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 04:36 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Hmmmmmm.............but I never play Hulk......but I know I'll miss it sad

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:22 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

there aren't that many things to TMNT. I think you should just do a good old blockbuster rental of about 5 days. You'll be bored with it by day 4

Donatello rules!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 02:20 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chikki32004

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 02:26 PM
chikki32004 is currently offline Click here to Send chikki32004 a Private Message Find more posts by chikki32004 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeBody_Some1

i've played tmnt not that fun..same as tmnt:turtles in time...get a game like manhunt

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:29 PM
SomeBody_Some1 is currently offline Click here to Send SomeBody_Some1 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeBody_Some1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Can you please help me? this decision is too hard to make alone...

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
I really want the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game on xbox, and the store has a discount were you trade 2 of your games and they take the price down to 60 dollars, I have two games on xbox that I'm thinking of trading in, these are Hulk and star wars jedi knight 2, I'm fine with trading the star wars game in but I'm not sure about the Hulk, I haven't clocked Hulk but I haven't play it in ages either........Is it worth trading these games in for TMNT?

ok wait... if trading two games takes the price of the Ninja Turtles game down to 60 dollars.. how much is the damn game to begin with!? Also, you should read reviews at www.gamespot.com or maybe even xbox.ign.com and look through the screenshots and videos to see if its something you might be interested in playing smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Remember I'm in NZ so the currency here is different. It was $120 to begin with.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:45 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy_vs_Jason
Remember I'm in NZ so the currency here is different. It was $120 to begin with.

jesus H christ! move to america swiftly! lol shii $120 bucks for a game would be enough to make me 'pretend' I owned it. Stick with renting games if the pricing is that retarded in your area.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 26th, 2004 10:09 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

$120 dollers you have to be joking. (rip off)

Old Post May 29th, 2004 10:47 AM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolboarder98

I like the Turtles too, but this installement in their universe as a videogame bombed. There was a lot of hype and it didn't really pay off. They should do an homage to all the old Turtle games.

-Robert Plant, The Lemon Song, Led Zeppelin II

Old Post May 29th, 2004 10:53 AM
coolboarder98 is currently offline Click here to Send coolboarder98 a Private Message Find more posts by coolboarder98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Okay satsujin, $120 NZ dollars would be about $50 in the states, it's not really a rip-off in New Zealand. But yeah, the price is a bit of a rip off. And I'm in no hurry to by TMNT anyways. I'll just wait a few months for the price to go down. Also I'm saving up for Spider-Man 2 which will be awsome!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 03:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx

hey man, believe you me when i tell you this TMNT blows ass. I loved the tmnt games growing up and was so excited for this game, and i diddnt even rent it first, shit i diddnt even pay attention to the reviews, which give it like a 3 out of 10. It is nothing but a cheap hack and slash game, no power ups, one special move for each turtle. It is the same three moves over and over again, and you fight the same enemies through out the entire game. I mean this when i say it. Turtles in time is better than the gamecube version. utter garbage, a dissapointment from the first five minutes

Old Post May 30th, 2004 07:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Alright, I'll only rent turtles. I won't buy it.
And ragesremorse: In your sig it says "boiler is lit" but in the movie Willy Wonka actually says "furnace", just thought I'd let you know. wink

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:21 AM