KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » most violent game of the all

most violent game of the all
Started by: SomeBody_Some1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SomeBody_Some1

most violent game of the all

just wondering what u think the most violent game of all time is

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:31 PM
SomeBody_Some1 is currently offline Click here to Send SomeBody_Some1 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeBody_Some1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Soldier Of Fortune probobly

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:17 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yep.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Thrill Kill...but i think it got banned

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:05 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I dunno.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Umm..let's see.....there are quite a few Video games that are consider violent and bloody. I think I will have to go with these two:

Postal 2
Postal 2: Share the Pain.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:46 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Manhunt - depressing game.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 07:04 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

Postal 2

Old Post May 24th, 2004 08:21 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrisafi
Supreme Taste

Soldier Of Fortune is about killing terrorists and saving the world
Your allowed to be violent

Manhunt is just being generally crazy and killing people

And to think GTA (the original) was the "most violent game ever" and a threat to the furture of society not so long ago

Damn things have changed

Old Post May 24th, 2004 09:28 PM
chrisafi is currently offline Click here to Send chrisafi a Private Message Find more posts by chrisafi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Soldier of Fortune 2~~ then maybe q3 cuz its so dern silly with all the tasty giblets flying around... (then again maybe manhunt before q3 O_o... or maybe manhunt doom and then q3.. @_@)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:42 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

SoF 2 and then the suffering, if it had better graphics

Old Post May 25th, 2004 02:56 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

manhunt or gta i mean u can screw a hooker then beat her with a bat steal money then murder the police with guns grenades or a chainsaw

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:44 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

SoF you plit men in half with M60s execute prisoners at will and slash peeps acros the stomach and spill their intesense along with splattering brains across walls.... anyones a target.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:45 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SomeBody_Some1

resident evil..silent hill1-3...domm1-3...quake...and that's all the ones i can think of that haven't been mentioned

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:24 AM
SomeBody_Some1 is currently offline Click here to Send SomeBody_Some1 a Private Message Find more posts by SomeBody_Some1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

quote:
Originally posted by total metalhead
Thrill Kill...but i think it got banned

Had it on copy. It was pretty crap.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:34 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

pretty crap??? It was ****in terrible!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:22 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QuAKeMaSTer

Ummmmmmmmmm........ anybody ever think of Turok 2.
turok 2 is the goriest game that ive ever played. in turok 2 you could blow up an enemy with a rocket luancher or something and you could see thier ribcage and a puddle of blood growing around them. or shoot off thir head and have blood spewwing everywhere. halo, doom, quake sad , or any other game that ive played has had any thing near this.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 03:52 PM
QuAKeMaSTer is currently offline Click here to Send QuAKeMaSTer a Private Message Find more posts by QuAKeMaSTer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Nar you guys are nuts, Punisher: No Remorse that was the mots violent game in the world of 2d Sprite fun! this one gun used to strip the flesh off the victims then muscle then leave them as a tattered roasted with meat chunks skeleton

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:17 PM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thekoppel

i used to play postal one and just the sounds were horrible people saying "i can;t breath i can't see anything" and people yelling in pain. just to hear the main character say OJ you the man. there was also a button to execute people when they were dieing on the ground. and there was another button to commit suicide and before you shoot yourself in the head you say "i regret nothing."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 10:58 PM
thekoppel is currently offline Click here to Send thekoppel a Private Message Find more posts by thekoppel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

mario 64!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:58 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote