KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Another Matrix video game.....

Another Matrix video game.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another Matrix video game.....

is there gonna be a game based on matrix revolutions? if so, you guys think it is gonna suck as much as enter the matrix?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 11:38 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Thers a massive multiplayer Matrix game

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 12:21 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Hey... I liked Enter the Matrix sad

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 12:23 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

ETM wasn't 'based' on the Matrix movies; it was a seperate game to further expand the story. There will be no Rev game. There will be a online game based after Rev

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 12:50 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

but will there be another matrix game for ps2 or xbox?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I hated Enter the Matrix. It was fun for the first couple of levels, but was extremely easy and movies were dumb.
Ex. after ever battle or fight, your health increase back to 100 by just sitting still for a second.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 03:54 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Hey... I liked Enter the Matrix sad
Me too big grin

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:59 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

mad Enter the Matrix was GREAT on the GCN. mad mad mad I think any Matrix game will be great because of the concept and storyline. The gameplay on Enter the Matrix was great too! mad

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:59 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

If the new Matrix game is given time it could be great. The problem with ETM was it was rushed so it had many problems.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 08:32 PM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
but will there be another matrix game for ps2 or xbox?

and GameCube? grrrrrrrr

No, there won't be. TMO will be for PC only

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:00 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Strangelove
The King Stay The King

People won't forget about the Gamecube once Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 2, Killer 7 and the new Zelda comes out.

“As flies to wanton boys are we to the gods, they kill us for their sport.”

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove on Jun 6th, 2004 at 12:47 AM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 12:45 AM
Dr. Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
If the new Matrix game is given time it could be great. The problem with ETM was it was rushed so it had many problems.

the release is being delayed, so they're working out any bugs. I don't mind the wait. As long as it is good, it's worth the wait and the price

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 02:34 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

ETM was fun but too short. Thats why it was boring. I beat it in a week and after that the game is pointless. I wish I just rented in rather than bought it. sad However, it was very fun... for that week.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 03:01 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

It sounds cool. I have heard alot about it. They said you could play the game for years and never see the same exact fighting move twice. I am not exactly sure how but the system for fighting took Monolith two years to develop. It is an MMORPG. The matrix storyline will be continued with updates on the storyline and missions every month in which the outcomes of the players missions will affect the storyline based on what side they are on: Machines, Zion, Exiles and whether the win or lose the missin. They found a way to eliminate lag during fighting. I am not sure exactly how about that too. If you watch the new trailor it looks awesome. You can find it in alot of places on the web.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:21 AM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Probably true (about the moves), though I wouldn't want to play it for years. I had to play one level over and over again and it got rather tiring...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:49 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Me too big grin

rock

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 04:49 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I dont have high hopes for The Matrix Online...
and omg ETM was just .. I mean it was fun to rent... but it was really just crappy. I wish they had polished the fighting engine more.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:34 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ETM would have been a great Beta release. A playable Beta but not completly finished. That what it felt like playing it.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 07:02 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Probably true (about the moves), though I wouldn't want to play it for years. I had to play one level over and over again and it got rather tiring...

Level? Do you mean the city? The city is the size of Sydnie, Austrailia, so I dont think I would get bored that fast but I can't speak for you and there will be new missions to play every month so you probably wont play the same mission twice either.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 07:31 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

There are whispers of another Matrix game in development (not NOT TMO) but I haven't seen anything on it.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 10:33 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote