KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Attack of the Clones

Attack of the Clones
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attack of the Clones

i am a huge star wars fan, but i gotta say that this ps2 game is one of the worst i have ever played.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:49 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I played it five minutes and felt like i had been cheated out of those five minutes. I felt like i should have shot myself.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 02:13 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I don't even want to think how much of a rip off this game is. sick

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 06:05 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

why the hell cant lucasarts make a good star wars game for ps2?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:47 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
why the hell cant lucasarts make a good star wars game for ps2?

i'm with you in that one. i waited for JK II jedi oucast, and it never came out (i know it was never intented to, but i always wish for it) ....i bought it for the PC thought

the only good SW game in the PS was jedi power battle, it was entertaining and addictive (at least for me)

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:04 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

hey, the starfighter series is decent, I think. First one's better,

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:20 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

oh yeah!!!

....i've only played JSF, not the first one, and it's decent

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:26 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

JSF is good and power battles... all the best console SW games are on
X-Box oh ya.... KOTOR jedi academy and outcast 2 and i got em all....

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:46 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
i'm with you in that one. i waited for JK II jedi oucast, and it never came out (i know it was never intented to, but i always wish for it) ....i bought it for the PC thought

the only good SW game in the PS was jedi power battle, it was entertaining and addictive (at least for me)

yeah, JPB was good and addictive. other than "jango fett:bounty hunter" and JPB, i cant think of a good ps2 star wars game. sad

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:50 PM
S_D_J
Bane

bounty hunter was good?, i've never played it, but some ppl told me that it's bad

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:08 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! , I never knew attack of the clones was out on PS2?!?!?!?!?!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:18 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i think rogue jedi meant "Clone Wars", there's no AOTC game, i think. the only AOTC game out is for Game Boy Advance

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 09:26 PM