KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » NBA Live

NBA Live
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

NBA Live

This is the only game I play currently (and for most of the last 2 years). Hell, the only reason I will update to a new system when they come out is to play NBA video games. Thats a lot to invest in one damn game that is remade every year. Damn the video game industry has sucked since N64. sad

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 02:59 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

when i get my Xbox back..i wanna challenge someone in the KMC pop.
you see i never had internet in my home, but now i do..with that said, beware of a my game play, i think 5 years of count-less hours specks 4 itself...and myth.i also updated from : 64, Dreamcast..and XBox..all to play sports games.

oh, and i have internet now to update rosters, b4 i use to do it manually.

next year the game is going 2 have 30 teams. new orleans in the west, the grizzles kick ass logo. and the charlotte bobcats with the expansion draft.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 03:18 AM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Its sad that NBA Live is the only NBA game on X-box that isn't X-Box live conpactable.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 06:23 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So, yeah, I am so excited, as to winning an awesome Game of NBA Live 2006 just now, and I have to tell anyone. Besides NBA Live is such a freaking great game. So anyways....I won...w00t. Told everyone. But is it e or did from NBA Live 2004 to 2006 basically nothing happen? Oh, by the way, I play it on PC, in case anyone wondered.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 01:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crado
Restricted

Account Restricted

This game is awesome, I'm untouchable with my Phoenix Suns (Nash, Stoudamire, Marrion, Wade and Wallace) and I was props into it until Pro Evo and Football Manager came out.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 02:17 PM
Crado is currently offline Click here to Send Crado a Private Message Find more posts by Crado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It is rather annoying that they can't make a realistic Trading though.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:58 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote