KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Manhunt, Why?

Manhunt, Why?
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

Manhunt, Why?

Ok now i just came back from gamestop. I was in a heated discussion with all these damn "gammers" They are convinced that manhunt is this peice of gamming mastery. Have any of you played this overated peice of shit? This is possibly one of the worst games i ever played. It cant even be considered a full game in my opinion. You go around killing people for no reason except so this mystery man can video tape it. The whole game is killing people the same exact five ways. Thats it, no big intriguing story, no climax ending, no character development, no heated action, no compelling stealth tactics, just walking behiind people killing them. Was anyone else delusioned with the shock tactic of this game?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:20 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I play Manhunt for both PS2 and Xbox. I love it! Cool game, but I don't think is a master piece. I like the executions! one of my favorites is using the sickle. The game was develop by Rockstar and if you like GTA III and Vice City then prolly you'll like this game.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I think its great how you can hide in a shadow where any normal half blind person can see you and the badddies just walk by *sarcasim if you did notice by now*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 04:55 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Re: Manhunt, Why?

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Ok now i just came back from gamestop. I was in a heated discussion with all these damn "gammers" They are convinced that manhunt is this peice of gamming mastery. Have any of you played this overated peice of shit? This is possibly one of the worst games i ever played. It cant even be considered a full game in my opinion. You go around killing people for no reason except so this mystery man can video tape it. The whole game is killing people the same exact five ways. Thats it, no big intriguing story, no climax ending, no character development, no heated action, no compelling stealth tactics, just walking behiind people killing them. Was anyone else delusioned with the shock tactic of this game?

i on the other hand thank this forum for warning against such a bad game...i havent rented it and i dont plan to...this game sounds way too monotonous for my tastes..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:54 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree it does suck. It's only fun for about an hour, then it just gets extreamly repetative. It is very over rated.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 07:31 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waggy the Dog

this game was "money, baby!"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 09:43 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love gta and hate manhunt. manhunt was made for shock value. it was peice of crap. it had crap gamepley barely any story and all the characters sucked it pretty hard.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 11:54 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

cool game to rent you will regret owning it

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 12:35 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote