KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Got my ass KICKED!

Got my ass KICKED!
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Angry Got my ass KICKED!

**** NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My FIRST time ever, I was at the Clocktower in about an hour, no Nemesis kills, going for fastest run I could possibly get, and using VMerkin's Speed Handgun walkthrough for puzzle answers, I got to the fight where Jill is infected...I was launching off the Freeze rounds, 2 hit, and made 1 rocket miss, the 2nd hit me, I ran, he punched me, I ran around him, I ACCIDENTLY hit R before Y and he fired a rocket into Jill and killed her...I extremely calmly turned off the GameCube...I am so aggrivated at that *****!!!!!!!

and then:

**** GRAVEDIGGER, SHE JUST CHEATED AND ATE ME ALIVE UNDERGROUND!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 04:16 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Wow...this went nowhere..

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 02:52 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yeah the kids that post in here are jerks laughing out loud wink

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:05 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I have no idea what you guys are talking about embarrasment

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:57 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

the topic is simple...all you have to do is tell of a time you got so far yet the boss mecilessly killed you...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:15 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Well, are video game bosses SUPPOSED to have mercy? Of course not, because they're part of a computer program, Hawking roll eyes (sarcastic)

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:25 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

hmm... I got my ass kicked (adventure games) in quite a few titles...
Seymour - FFX
Final Sin - FFX
Those damn splitting metroid primes! - Metroid Prime
Goblins.. - FFXI
Rhythm and Police - DDR MAX -_-
That damned last drive to the escape ship - Halo ( /slaps friend ) ~_-
some g0su players - War3
Final sephiroth - FF7 ( /slaps him for not dying for 3 hours straight) >_<

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 02:19 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i would have to say the most recent would have to be the first boss for Hunter the Reckoning...i swear that games for four people because i had to unload all my ammo on him and then some to kill it alone

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 06:36 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I love it when i think i'm all hard... or truelly anyone...on any game.... and run into a fight blazing glory and waist everyone and all of a sudden you go into the next room and the CPU gangs up on you and your like "oh" and they just unload on you execution style big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:15 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Oh god, the goblins in FFXI were so painful.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 01:16 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

TranceDuo - I gave up on that game. I couldn't beat it alone.

I get my ass kicked in Halo in the Library level on Legendary mode all the time. That shit is hard.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:15 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

double O agent on Everything or Nothing on the level where you can't use a gun.... and they all have shotguns wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:26 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

j to the p ....that is one kickass sig!!!!!!! who the hell made that?!?!?!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:59 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Lineage 2 - PKers

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:21 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Lineage 2 is crap. The most redundant and mindless game I've ever played. Takes absolutely no skill or strategy to lvl up. Just click on a monster you're lvl or a few lvls lower and sit and watch your cookie cutter character whack it with a sword till the mob dies.

Combine this generic gameplay with some of the most careless and lazy devs and GM's around, and you have yourself a bonified bomb.

I suggest you go back to FFXI. At least that game took some strategy when grouped.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 05:31 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

I played and beat this game two years ago.Its really hard my suggestion if you can get beat it get cheats erm

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2004 10:25 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote