KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » need help installing a computer game

need help installing a computer game
Started by: ragesRemorse

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinXed by JaNx

need help installing a computer game

I could really use someones help. I just bought a game, and put it in the computer to install, but nothing happens. The usuall install screens that come up when installing a game do not appear. I tried going through "my computer" and theres nothing there. does anyone know anything i can do?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

1.are u sure its a computer game?
2.do u hav more than 1 place to put a cd/game on computer
3.i sit compatable to ur computer

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:52 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

maybe you need to restart comp and try again... or perhaps the disk is damaged... or maybe your drive is damaged... or your comp somehow lacks a file or program that it uses to read the startup for it...

by the way, what game ? big grin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:52 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no i defaintly have the system requirments. the disks are breand new and undamaged. It is star wars knights of the old republic. this has happend before with other games that i have tried to install. i just thought maybe they were outdated or somthing, untill now.

how would i find out if my computer lacks a program or file to install it?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 12:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

im not sure? but check on the games box or in booklet and then (depending on how old ur comp. is) ur computer should have a thing on its *damn i am having the biggest brain fart....um the thing next to the monitor...hardrive* telling u what ur computer is capable of/facts about it. see if they match up?

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:21 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i know i have the requirments, i have more than enough infact, i even dleted programs and cleaned my pc up first and still nothing, i am going god damn insane with anger of having this game and not being able to play it, thanks though

Old Post Jul 26th, 2004 01:27 AM