KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Reservoir Dogs video game

Reservoir Dogs video game
Started by: TheMuffinMan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Reservoir Dogs video game

I readonline that there was gonna be one, has anyone else heard this rumor

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:03 AM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

no, but i hope it's false

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

y would someone want to ruin such a good movie ?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:44 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep there is going to be a game based on the film.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 05:51 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Uh... anyone wanna provide links besides "Yes there is a game"? erm

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 07:56 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just go to something like the HMV website, it's on there. Released in November here.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:42 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

what?????

any good???

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:47 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by MildPossession
Just go to something like the HMV website, it's on there. Released in November here.
As in it was released in Nov2003? Or will be in Nov2004?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 09:52 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Gimp

re:

you cant be serious

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 11:16 PM
Darth Gimp is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Gimp a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Gimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

why! I mean damn i am a quentin tarentino fan, but havent we gotten enough god damn resevoir dogs fan shit over the past couple of years. I mean the special edition DvD with different color boxes (marketing scheme) th long run of toys (marketing scheme) now a gad damn video game. I mean i am almost dreading the next time i have ti sit and watch this movie, because i have had it shoved down my god damn throat so fu(cking much.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

jeez man...take it easy. i dont see how a SE dvd release and/or toys could ruin the movie for you that much unless you spend way too much time in toy stores. sounds like a cool idea imo.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 12:24 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

What are they going to do? Make it like Dance Dance Revolution where you press the controller buttons in synch with the lyrics of Stuck in the Middle with You, and if you screw up the timing the cops bust in and shoot you before you can finish cutting off that other cop's ear?

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 02:48 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably this November, can't remember what site said.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:13 PM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

are you serious?!?! its to good of a movie

i hope the main character you can play as is mr. orange, so through out the game, you have to lay down bleed!!! awesome!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 03:16 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why don't you all look it up.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2004 04:28 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I dunno about Resevoir dogs video game. But the Kill Bill video game has been put on hold. I think KB is more likely to come out than RD.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 03:18 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I was reading about the reservoir dogs game on gamewiners. I think i may have to retract my previous remark on this game. Tarentino actually got invovled to make sure that the game diddnt cop out and produce crap. you will be able to reinact all the scenes in the movie, play as every character, and yes you will be able to torture the cop, while stuck in the middle plays on in the background. there will be alternate endings and alternate scenes. Like you will be able to change the scenes from the movie to see what would have happend, if certain people diddnt die, or certain people were found out to be an undercover cop. this does sound really interesting.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 10:52 PM
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

I actually don't mind the idea at all. If they pull it off, it will make one hell of a game. However there is equal potential to ruin the original also.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 12:51 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i mostly just wanna torture the cop

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 10:34 PM
TheMuffinMan is currently offline Click here to Send TheMuffinMan a Private Message Find more posts by TheMuffinMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMuffinMan
Restricted

Account Restricted

that would be sweet

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 10:34 PM