KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What systems do you own, what is your favorite and why?

What systems do you own, what is your favorite and why?
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

What systems do you own, what is your favorite and why?

Right now, I own the X-boX, N64, Super Nintendo, Nintendo, and (most obvious of all) the PC.

Favorite is the Super Nintendo. By far had the best games off all time. The Mortal Kombat series, Street Fighter, NHL '94... need I go on?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:46 AM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sigillum_Diaboli
I'm New

i own
Xbox
PS2
G cube
my fav is PS2 ...... free online play big grin

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:55 AM
Sigillum_Diaboli is currently offline Click here to Send Sigillum_Diaboli a Private Message Find more posts by Sigillum_Diaboli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

PS2 and Super NES...I gotta agree with cyc, the snes has some classic games that should never be desecrated at all. SNES all the way baby! cool

I'm a signature!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:01 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I have to say I've had fond memories with each system except for :
32-X
PS2
GameCube
Xbox

as for ps2 cube and box, I havent had that fond memory that usually gets brought up during a gaming conversation. such as "YOu know that time me and (name) were playing (game) on (system)? IT was just too damn good~~!!"

for me moments like that were with N64 / Sega Saturn / PSx and Dreamcast, not to mention Snes and Genesis

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 11:21 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

ive got a PC and a N64.

i use the N64 for goldeneye,perfect dark + worms.

ive got a SNES somewhere - some classic games - zelda,mario,mario kart.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 11:48 AM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I own X-box, Gamecube, PC, Game Boy Advance (X-box is definitely my favorite)
Previously: N64, SNES, NES, Atari, Game Gear, and Virtual Boy (reminds me to make a thread)
- X-box is best for sports games IMO (especially over PS2) and I like how it is geared towards an older audience (unlike GC).

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 12:19 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Hmm, this thread like merges 4 old threads into one! eek!

We'll see where it goes...

I have NES, N64, PS2, Gamecube
Favorite would have to be Gamecube, has great games, fast loading times.

Favorite game: Banjo Kazooie for N64! thumb up

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 04:35 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

PS2+PSone+PC

PSone is my favorite (although i never use it cos of PS2's backwards compatibilty)

best games: RE3:Nemesis, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken 3, Silent Hill, Driver

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 04:53 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

i now own x box, ps1 and 2, gameboy advance, snes, sega, dreamcast, pc, and game gear.

id have to say that PS1 put out some great games like RE, Tekken, Soul Edge, alll the final fantasys, MOnster Rancher, Legend of Legia, and whole bunch more.

if anything sega would be second just because of the pig skin football game. (if anyone knows what game im talking bout, then could you tell me where i might beable to find it?)

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 05:04 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

I am sure that there is a whole punch of Pawn Shops in every town, city, etc., that would carry such games. Hell, I went to a pawn shop and found "Lock & Chase" for the Atari 2600. Damn, that system was the bomb.

I also had (at one point, and miss very much) the Turbo Graphic 16.

Off topic a little, but:

Did anybody here ever have either the Power Glove or Power Pad for NES? They were sweet!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 05:31 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Own:

1. Gamecube
2. Playstation
3. Super Nintendo

Favs.:

1. Gamecube
2. Xbox
3. PS2
4. Super Nintendo
5. Nintendo
6. PC

Why: My friends and I all hold tournaments at our houses for fun. We all love Video Games WAY too much.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 06:52 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

I have a PC and that's it. I don't wish to taint myself by owning a console. I think PC's are better, because you can upgrade them, you can network them to play multiplayer with one disc, you don't have to buy a whole new system when your's get's obsolete, need I say more?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:55 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I have an xbox
a alienware gaming machine
and a gba

my favorite is none of those

i want a PS2 to play the new final fantasy

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 09:00 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

xbox, gamecube, and ALL of the older nintendo systems. I'd say SNES has the most fun games. But i like xbox the most because it has all my snes games on it and i love playing 4 player multiplayer games. Pretty much any EA game, Halo, and any ubisoft game.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 09:18 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Ps2 free online baby, and it's got my favorite title's..wich there are ton's of

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 10:53 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I own a Dreamcast (which has broken down), an N64, a megadrive, GBC, GBA, and (obviously) a PC

PC is one year old and was top of the range at the time, so I play most games on that.

For a while I was wanting to get an x-box, but I think now i might as well wait for the x-box 2 or whatever it's called. Will it be released before halo 2?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:13 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\ Started off with a humble Amstrad 6428 in 1990.

sad

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 01:14 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
But i like xbox the most because it has all my snes games on it and i love playing 4 player multiplayer games. Pretty much any EA game, Halo, and any ubisoft game.

aww man HALO... my friend use to work at the AMC theatres and we tore it up HALO style on the big screen. eek! that was one of the coolest things ever!

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 04:00 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

I've owned them all at one point, but now I own an N64, DC, X-Box, PS2 and a Master System, and my fave system is my X-Box, I used to hate the console with a passion but now some real quality games are coming out for it. But I have to say the best game of all time, has to be Goldeneye 007 for the N64. I like my X-Box and love Halo to bits, but certain aspects of GE beat Halo easily.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 02:51 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by amlap
aww man HALO... my friend use to work at the AMC theatres and we tore it up HALO style on the big screen. eek! that was one of the coolest things ever!

My work has one of those digital projectors so tomorrow night i'm bringing Halo in and we're going to play it while it's projected on this huge wall we have. It's no where near as big as a movie theatre screen...but it should be about 9ft tall and i'd say about 13 ft wide. It should be a fun Friday....oh and i'm sure i'll rape all the nerds at my work

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 03:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote