KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Everquest II

Everquest II
Started by: Turbo-Cajun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Everquest II

I have a friend told me that there is an Everquest II PC game coming out soon. Is this true or that just a rumor floating around?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:11 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

This doesn't belong here.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 03:32 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

oh

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 05:25 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

could you move this thread to computer video games discussion? my bad.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2004 05:58 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

yes there is one stick out tongue i saw a empty box prop at a game stop today big grin

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 05:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yep, coming out in November as far as I know. Looks pretty good.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 06:03 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Cool, thanks dudes.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 04:32 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Yes EQII is coming out and it looks really amazing.. considering the level of immersion for an online title

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 19th, 2004 07:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

is everquest 2 worth 6.95 a month to play online? confused i was considering buying it because its on sale for $40 at best buy right now. big grin I've never played a single everquest game stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 07:49 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's only 6.95? That's hella cheap.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 09:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Raven, i think its def worth it, i've been playing the beta and am looking to pick up the game this week. the game is so cool and realistic, def worth checking out

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 06:31 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote:
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
Raven, i think its def worth it, i've been playing the beta and am looking to pick up the game this week. the game is so cool and realistic, def worth checking out

Thanks big grin i probably will at lunch on the 15th shifty

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 02:46 AM
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

haha, is the 15th payday? what race do you think you'll start a character as? I was thinking barbarian myself

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 02:55 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

i'm always either human or elven stick out tongue and usually either a knight of some sort, or a mage big grin .... i was a Black Gaurd once shifty but this isn't like that stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:10 PM
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

raven have you picked it up yet? i'm thinking of starting another character, maybe something more melee oriented

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:41 PM
Havoc470
Smo

i dont have the game yet, but i wanna start as a dwarf and start the mission to unlock frogloks, only so i could play them later on

i've played the first EQ since ruins of kunark and i think its the best mmorpg out there, for first-timers its definitely hard (it was for me) i could only imagine what EQ2 would bring, and if people havent seen the trailer i strongly suggest you go watch it

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 06:07 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

sadly..its actuallly like 14 bucks...but thats the going rate for MMORPGS and from someone that has the game, i can say that the amount of quests and interaction that i have had in my first week of play more than make it worth it!

(there are package deals too that if you buy more months you get money off, etc etc.)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 11:15 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
greyboy

bump

so is anyone playin besides me???? was hoping to find some others into it....love to hear...

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 08:39 PM
greyboy is currently offline Click here to Send greyboy a Private Message Find more posts by greyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote