KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Xenogears

Xenogears
Started by: Mortanius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mortanius
Just begin again

Xenogears

One of my favorite videogames of all time. This game was about a young man with amnesia, named Fei. Fei did'nt realize that he had a history with a certain mech that coincidently landed in the farming village that he was living in. When the village comes under attack, he is somewhat drawn to the machine and gets in. The situation turns for the worst, however, when his best friend is killed by an enemy mech. Fei mentally loses control/blacks-out and he wipes out the entire village with his machine- enemies, friends, and all. Shunned by the village survivors, Fei leaves and on the way discovers his dark, violent past. The great story borrowed heavily from Star Wars, Robotech, and even the Bible.

The actual fighting with mechs/human fighting gameplay was kind of lackluster, but the reward was continuing the plot. And roaming the huge, complex cities and engaging in missions with other characters was also a great experience.

Sometime down the road, I just hope that Square will re-release it or do a make-over for it.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 07:01 PM
Mortanius is currently offline Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

the Xeno series was kool

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 08:45 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

if I can find this game, I'd get it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 11:37 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

its a realy rare game witch is a shame coz it is good sad

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 02:09 AM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

this game was by far the greatest game i have ever played i have looked for this game since it came out in 98 and i just found a copy three weeks ago and have not put the controller down for more than three hours a day

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 06:52 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote