KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Best Bosses/Sub Bosses in fighting games.

Best Bosses/Sub Bosses in fighting games.
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Best Bosses/Sub Bosses in fighting games.

I wonder what do you guys think are the best Bosses/Sub Bosses in fighting games

I of couse pick Kintaro, but even this cool dude has some competeion in this pick.

Idol is a close 2nd, man was he hard to finger out in Killer Instinct.

Goro follows Idol. Goro was easy to beat in MK 1 on Sega, So I did not think much about him, than I face him in MK 4, and a MK1 on playstation better Al, and even harder to beat than before. Goro was the start of Monsters for bosses in fighting games

Bison in Street Fighter is a great bad guy and boss, and he is no push over.

Khan again in MK, I sure when you guys first fought him, you lost, IF you block the shoulder charge, He can be dealt with. HE was unstople if you walk in with no plan,(Like I did on the first go around)

Sagat on Street Fighter was the first boss, and he is a Sub Boss in Street Fighter 2. The best way to beat him is if you go around looking for a latter lol. Relly just duck and jump over his tirger shots and wait for a opening.

I sure you guys have your own picks on this best boss and sub bosses.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 09:22 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Shao Kahn.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 02:14 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

Goro and Shang Tsun...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:14 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the fat gits in streets of rage big grin

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:36 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Sephiroth in Ehrgeiz

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 07:43 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I'm good at all fighting games...but I say Vega from street fighter 2....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:38 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i would have to say that damn crow guy from bloody roar 4 for ps2 who repeats the same damn dialogue to you regardless of your character and after hes done he beats the living hell out of you as if youve never played the game. I HATE HIM!!!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:40 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I love that game!!!

The crow guy is annoying when used in the hands of an expert...but he can easily be beaten by the girl with the sword for a hand....

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 09:50 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

^ i know this is off topic but i hate that B*tch. she has to be the most cheap ass character that has ever been created in the universe of fighting games.(but i must submit that she has an awesome katana arm and she does and even better zantetsuken on her enemies)

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:28 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

id say not so much a "boss" but in Tekken 3, when you got Lei or Jin on a hard level, GOODNIGHT! its all over

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 26th, 2004 10:47 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Thts like saying that on DOA 3 on the hardest level before you fight that demon thing you fight your rival(for example kasumi fights Ayane)...The computer can be cheap as hell and do the same moves over and not et you get up to counter attack or block at all....

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:07 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, the computer can be a real bastard, but then again, there isn't a rule that says they have to be play fair

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 01:47 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Shao Kahn : The only way i can get to beat him most of the time is by freezing him as sub-zero.

Vega is also annoying.

Also:
Shin Akuma
Shin Bison

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 09:49 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Heihachi on Tekken 4 on the hardest setting.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:27 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

what about weakest boss? Orge and True Ogre in Tekken 3 on the normal setting are pretty damn hard to lose against.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:59 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The final "thing" in Soul Caliber 2.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:10 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Darth Malak in KOTOR
Vlad in Max Payne 2
Jerec from jedi knight
Sigma from Megaman X-X6

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:48 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Orochi, King of Fighters '97

Other than that I dont really like any other bosses or sub bosses.. they all fell under the rediculously powerful, or overly cliche'ed categories..
Although I must say Goro / Shang Tsung were cool smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I have this fighting game in 3D ps 1

Called the EVIl ZONE.

Funny thing about it is you just have one attack button, not that hard to finguer out lol. Each guy has power moves and combos and such.

But the boss who happens to be a girl with wings, She is hard, unless your the guy in the tex, than she can be easy.

But like I said, She has this aray of power moves, she can take care of most bosses,
Of couse she will still lose to Kintaro

Now that guy is hard, he blocks evey drop kick you though at him, and power moves with it. You need to disable him to fight, like Scorpion's Spear or Subzero's deep freeze. works for me that way.

Yes the computer cheats, MK 2 the computer can thown you anytime it wants, I think its a gaming glinch but it sure is a challage to over come, I never use power moves on the computer as they seem to leave you open for a combo or something like that.

Evil Zones boss I think is Iducka or something like that lol.

Khan is easy relly, one of the most easy bosses to over come.

Go into a coner and block the shouder charge, and counter with a uppercut. Easy as that.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:03 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

OMG Darth Malik impossible to go toe to toe with him with no gadgets

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:29 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote