KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ratchet & Clank, and Jak Trilogies

Ratchet & Clank, and Jak Trilogies
Started by: JToTheP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ratchet & Clank, and Jak Trilogies

I've noticed these two trilogies for some time now, and played both of the originals, and I was wondering if one or the other is worth my time at all. As you can see, I'm a GTA fan, and I took a liking to Ratchet & Clank, and even though it's Platform if it's worth my money for any, or all of the three, I'd like opinions if anyone has them.

Thanks.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 12:48 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I like to play Ratchet & Clank: Locked & Loaded (I don't have the 1st game, still plan to get it :lolsmile

I have Jak & Daxter and Jak 2: Renegade, Renegade which I might add is exellent!

There's a Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Assanal coming out this month! Yay!

There's a Jak 3 coming out too but don't know release date for this...

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 02:50 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I'm not sure I'd want to bother with Jak 2 & 3, since the first one was alright to me, but Ratchet & Clank all 3 look really good, $20 each to blow shit up, worth it to me! eek! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 05:09 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Jak & Daxter is NOTHING compared to Jak II. Get Jak II and III

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 06:08 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

ratchet and clank are better games

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 01:41 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

PlenT, I'm aware Jak 1 sucks (imo) that's why I'm getting 2 & 3, and all 3 Ratchet & Clanks, I hope for Christmas.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 04:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, like plant pak said, jak and daxter is pretty much a totally different game from jak II and III. There really fun games that offer alot. Jak II is a little more funner than III, but III had alot of vehicle oppertunities. Defaintly worth a purchase. I am not one for platform games like jak and ratchet, but the only other game out there that offers as much playability and entertainment as these titles are GTA or tony hawk.

Ratchet and clank kicks major ass. The game are fairly long, The weapons keep you into the mild repetition, and the replay value is fun.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 09:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I may be getting Jak 2 & 3 for Christmas, and Ratchet 1-3 for Christmas, if not, if I get hired at Kohl's, I'll be buying them when I get paid. The online in Up Your Arsenal seems EXTREMELY fun, and I can't wait to get on there, and the weapons seem incredible, I rented R&C 1 and even though I only played through the first few levels, I already had almost 10 weapons, and I was loving it, but I lacked the money to buy it. So now since most of the ones in the mix are Greatest Hits/$20, I could afford them, and Jak 2 & 3 look challenging, fun, alot better then 1, and funny to.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2004 03:52 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Jak 2 is a fantastic game. How can jak 3 top it?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 05:59 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

well Ive only played a demo or JAK lol but Ive played Rachet 1 & 2 and ive kinda finished it im just doing the stages again so i can get the last suit for Rachet. But Rachet & Clank 3: Up your Arsenal -lol i love that title smile - comes out tomorrow over here in Aucks, NZ.. has anyone els played it if your not from NZ.. if so hows it big grin I just got Halo 2 like last week for me XBOX and im upto Heroic lol (I know im slow) just got NFS 2 today (and that game is totally worth my money wink ) so what about Rachet & Clank 3?? I mean thats if its out where you are smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 09:29 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

I saw the add for it yesterday eek!
Its like the add for the other ones (real life people using the guns and gadgets from RaC)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 01:08 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Ive already beat Rachet and clank up your arsnle and its an awsome game.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 04:33 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote