KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Fable On Ps3!!!!!!!!!!!

Fable On Ps3!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Laugh Fable On Ps3!!!!!!!!!!!

i read in a ps2 mag that sony have bought fable from microsoft in an attempt to get high sales from ps2 people a so many fans nearly rioted over one of the "best games ever on the x-box" not on the PS2. sony explained that the ps2 couldnt handle it but are currently trading GTA: SA with X-BOX for Fable and converting it to PS3 format and out bundled with PS3. GOOD NEWS FELLOW SONYS!!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:50 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noob A
Restricted

Account Restricted

Buuuuuuuuullll $h!+

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:06 PM
Noob A is currently offline Click here to Send Noob A a Private Message Find more posts by Noob A Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

I'll believe it when I see it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:34 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I concur.

Microsoft wouldn't give up their competitive advantage like that. Much like the UbiSoft games.....PS2 can't handle some of the more graphically advanced games.

The thing I'm wondering is why San Andreas wasn't released on X-box parallel to PS2. I know they haven't done it in the past, but I figured once X-box bought rights to have the double pack for GTA3...I thought they would have etched a deal for future titles as well..

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote:
Originally posted by Noob A
Buuuuuuuuullll $h!+

well then my ps2 mag must be lying

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:40 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Which "PS2 mag"... would you mind scanning it or taking a picture?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:56 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its called PSM2 issue 51 i think i was at my friends house when i read it but i can ask him to scan it, send it to me and i can post it if you like

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:02 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This puzzles me. Why would Sony fans would want Fable to come to PS2? They already have a long line of rpgs so why add Fable? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i know

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:12 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

well u nevr know what the PS3 will be like so it might be able to handle it

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:40 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

it will. i also read that it can handle a game 4x the size of SA

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 10:44 PM
ChickinMeat

is there actually any set specifications for the ps3? i would be interested in knowing what would be under the hood of that baby!

i saw fable at a gaming convention i went to, and i didnt think it looked all that good, but i guess ill have to try get my hands on someones xbox and give it a try

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 12:49 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

hah, Fable is the best rpg i have ever played.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 01:25 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

OMG!!! and HALO3 IS COMING TO PS3 TOO!!! AHHH.!!! eleven.... -_-...
:sigh: again.. please think logically before succumbing to silly rumors..
microsoft owns them, they cannot produce those titles for any other systems or they will suffer financial penalties (a.k.a. sue thier asses).

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 02:17 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

quote:
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
OMG!!! and HALO3 IS COMING TO PS3 TOO!!! AHHH.!!! eleven....
OMG!!! REALLY???? I CANT WAIT HALO (almost) RULZ

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 08:19 AM
Walfredo

Umm.. no way is Halo 3 coming to PS. But I have heard rumors of the GTA switch to microsoft. Thougb this trading business seems sketchy. This isn't baseball or something.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:23 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

That's just being ****ing greedy. Playstation has some of the greatest RPGs ever, including Final Fantasy and Wild ARms, and not to mention several dozen other awesome games. Xbox hits the jackpot with one RPG and they're out to steal it?

Anyway, I won't believe it until it happens, and if it does happen, I'll get some buddies to riot so Xbox gets the Final Fantasy series. ****ing whiny Playstation bitches.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:53 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

and in response to the gta question- you see, sony had an exclusitivty agreement for a few years, and it expired so rockstare could then produce. san andreas has a seperate contract.

kinda like the year-2 year super nintendo only street fighter 2

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 12:28 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I concur.

Microsoft wouldn't give up their competitive advantage like that. Much like the UbiSoft games.....PS2 can't handle some of the more graphically advanced games.

The thing I'm wondering is why San Andreas wasn't released on X-box parallel to PS2. I know they haven't done it in the past, but I figured once X-box bought rights to have the double pack for GTA3...I thought they would have etched a deal for future titles as well..

I also concur.

Sony, have GTA: SA for six months untill it can be released on the box I've heard.

There will be no trade, GTA: SA will be on X-Box regardless.

I HAVE HALO 2 !!!! big grin

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 03:16 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

But the next GTA int he series will be PS2? Right?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 04:23 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote