KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » halo or halo 2?

halo or halo 2
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
halo 3 20.00%
halo 2 9 60.00%
both as good as each other 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

halo or halo 2?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

halo or halo 2?

which one do u prefer....

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 08:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i go with the first halo, imo it was wayy more challenging, and the warthog run at the end was just amazing

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 09:32 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

I prefer number two because of online gameplay and the battle rifle!!!

Also most levels are bigger and you can jack vehicles!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 09:51 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i thought some levels were smaller(mostly when you get back to halo and maybe a level or two before that), and being able to kick your enemies out of vehicles didnt really happen too often

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:30 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

oOo I love doing that...if you can manage to jack a phantom while some noob flies to close and you jump off a building and jack it they fall out and die...SOooO kool^.^

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:39 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

yeah i did it a few times, once on a phantom and once on a ghost

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 10:58 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like 2 more

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:24 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

not too be annoying or anything, but how many Halo 2 threads do we need?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:13 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I agree with cal.. but to answer the thread, halo2 indefinately because of fresh new gameplay additions.. old games are fun, but once you mastered something you need a fresh installment

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:15 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Halo 2 but the malee sucks horribly in 2 mad That was my life blood mad

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 02:50 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

Yes I was kind of dissapointed in some things...

Like when I watched the demo of halo 2 for the first time I was amazed because it showed the master chief do a kool melee attack.
Also, maybe I somehow couldn't get it or you must get it on legendary or something and I missed it but what happened to the part where it shows a cinematic in the human city where he takes the ghost and then wrecks in against the door and slides under just to see all of those covenant land around him and then Cortana asks him if he could stick it...I wanted to see or play when that happened...
But despite this flaw...halo 2 is still very good...^.^

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 06:29 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

This destroys my faith in mankind

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 07:45 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Halo 2 but the malee sucks horribly in 2 mad That was my life blood mad
ugh..by the prophets.. never were truer words spoken...

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 12:27 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by cal31
not too be annoying or anything, but how many Halo 2 threads do we need?

Count em'. They just keep coming.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 03:28 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i love the multiplayer level boarding action on halo 1
halo 1 i prefer better

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 04:16 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

At the end of Halo 2 was any one dissapointed when the game suddenly finished, (the part when Master Chief was going back to finish of the Brutes on Earth?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 01:17 PM
Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

ending was gay campaign was ok but multiplayer is phenomenal i havent played on xbox live yet but they say you havent played it until you play on xbox live oh the only thing i dont like.......the pistol doesnt have the scop anymore......damn

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 02:35 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
Yes I was kind of dissapointed in some things...

Like when I watched the demo of halo 2 for the first time I was amazed because it showed the master chief do a kool melee attack.
Also, maybe I somehow couldn't get it or you must get it on legendary or something and I missed it but what happened to the part where it shows a cinematic in the human city where he takes the ghost and then wrecks in against the door and slides under just to see all of those covenant land around him and then Cortana asks him if he could stick it

They skipped that part out from the E3 Gameplay Trailer. I recognized some elements from the beginning movie, where the dude's like, "LZ is hot...recommend mission abort." And the pilot's like, "Roger tha, Recon...it's your call, sarge."
Johnson:"We're goin' in."
And the music was pretty much the same.
I think that the reason Bungie skipped out on that level is because they didn' want this level to be a walk in the park...everyone who saw the trailer would know exactly what to do.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 03:20 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesel fan
At the Dark Side

"The great journey".

Stupid Prophet did you really think you'd win.
HA,HA,HA!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:44 AM
Diesel fan is currently offline Click here to Send Diesel fan a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uQifg2WV
The Beginning and the End

Definately Halo 2, better graphic, more weapons, and even more challenging. No odd man out though.

Benighted.
Exhaling the wail of black widowhood's toll
Waxing eternal night entered Her soul

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:09 PM
uQifg2WV is currently offline Click here to Send uQifg2WV a Private Message Find more posts by uQifg2WV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote