KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » -=- Theories for Half Life³ ? -=-

-=- Theories for Half Life³ ? -=-
Started by: Acherontia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

-=- Theories for Half Life³ ? -=-

Well, because of the "Slow teletransportion" that happened, I think it will actually be more of a time travel machine sort of thing.

But as for the actuall story line, I think that Gordon Is Going to Mess Up something accidently

(as now he HAS to work for the G-man's Superious (or so I was lead to beleive) ) And the what happens is not good, then, People from the futr, (probly Dr. Klein with Calhoun)

But from an alternate Universe along the same timeline, yet split, Come and Get Freeman and show him the good futur,

(Sorta like in Ecco The Dolphin 2: Tides of time or Back to the futur 2) And He Hopes from Reality to Reality, one, Dominated By the Xen blob and Combine, the other being where the combine has been defeated, and at one point, because of his time / universe hoping everything gets really messed up, so he has to go back to the exact moment (and decision / actions) that created the time split, and set it all right,

I think that the ending would be pretty cool if he ends up doing not either a futur where everything is all good, or everything is all bad, but a futur that is somewhere in the middle, where Combine / Xen / Humans live together, where theya re forced to live together, maybe becasue of a body fuse or seomthign?

Where they are hosts to each otehr? Such as the Humans can not lvie without there combine part, and the Combine can not live without there human part.

So yeah, that would be pretty cool in my oppinion, hope you follow and understood.. or at least even READ it...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:23 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

By the Way, for thoes of you who missed it, This is the Big Xen Blob I was talking about :

Attachment: d3_breen_010117.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:26 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I beaten the game, but I'm VERY confused, to many unanswerd quastions, who is ah whats his name? the boss of the citedel, talking too just in the begining when you get transported to his office, and just before the end well about 5mins earlyer, after you escape that cage thing, and you and alyx run after him, find him infron tof a comp, he was talking to someone before he found out you whare behind him, and whats the Xen blob do????

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 09:23 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:19 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

thx that helped alot!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 11:02 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

These are just theories right?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 03:33 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Eccept for the timeline, Yes.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 01:04 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think the timeline is a theory also.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 04:38 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

But that means its a theorie of what already happened and what you played through.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:32 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Everything is purely speculation. But its a very good speculation. The only that was true is what happened with Half Life and Half Life 2.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:44 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Okay yes, whatever, whats YOUR theory for half life ³ ????

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 06:52 PM
ChickinMeat

man that was a weird ending, just completed it 5minutes ago.

i dont know what to say about a theory for HL3. G-Man says his bosses want to employ you right? but thats exactly what he said at the end of the original, so has HL2 also been a job from the bosses, or was it another test or some shit.

what annoyed me more was that gordon didnt get the chick, poor gordon!

EDIT: from reading the timeline, maybe the big "xen blob" is the combine overlord?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Last edited by ChickinMeat on Dec 2nd, 2004 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:00 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Oh, gorden will diffently get the chick.

I dont know what will happen. The article was very interesting but its just one writer's view of events.

What im hoping is that when Gordon re-awakens, the whole world is destroyed or something, or taking over by headcrabs. I just want something different. But i know it will be good anyways.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:07 AM
ChickinMeat

quote:
Originally posted by Samas-adian
Oh, gorden will diffently get the chick.

he'll hit it wink evil face

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:58 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Unfounded rumours From Valve Say that HL³ You will be Able to Play As Gordon Or Alyx...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:44 AM
ChickinMeat

that could be pretty cool, they could have there own individual paths and the cross over at certain parts of the game. except if your playing alyx, and you met up with gordon, the dialogue wouldnt be that interesting!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:03 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

HOPEFULLY it won't be the same as Enter The MAtrix, THAT was a MAJOR waste of monmey.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 10:46 PM
ChickinMeat

never played that game, i saw bits of it though, looked like a rushed job.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:48 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Rush Job? RUSHED JOB!? I put the graphics up to the highest and the Wheels Where SQUARE!!!! Not only that, But The physics engine decided it was going to use the square wheels and everything was bumpy, liek a bumpy ride as thougth I was going oevr thousands of pot holes.

The bot Paths SUCKED, There was Z-Fighting EVERYWHERE (2 textures supper imposed trying to be drawn at the same time) The Lighting was off,

They sued the sAme maps (or almost) for both Niobe and Ghost, They have no seperate Abilities. And you either just used the guns or went out and killed people with your Martial Arts... (because you either got hooekd to one or another) It takes 4 CDs to install, btu the game is Short (REALLY short) and the graphics SUCK (concidering otehr agmes that came out before it used LESS disk space and the graphics where just as nice) Heck it was only done for money.

Althougth I can't say everything abd about something, So here i go for the good stuff: They Filmed Jeda Pinket French Kissing Monica Bellucci.

But Enough for ETM for now...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:28 AM
ChickinMeat

quote:
Originally posted by CraSh OveRloaD
Althougth I can't say everything abd about something, So here i go for the good stuff: They Filmed Jeda Pinket French Kissing Monica Bellucci.

i imagine that would be worth all the money just in itself! evil face

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 01:45 AM