KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » XBox Demonstone

XBox Demonstone
Started by: Walfredo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Walfredo

XBox Demonstone

I was wondering if anyone has bought Demon stone for Xbox? I played the PS2 one and it was great and I almost impulsively bought the Xbox one because it is cheap but thought I should ask around first and see what people think beforehand?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 09:14 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

i never played the xbox demon stone, i didnt even think there was one, but yeah the game was great, it was real short though, i passed it in about 6 hours (2 hours a day) but they were a sweet 6 hours

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:28 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

Well, I got up to using Drizzt which was awesome. So since it was cheaper I thought, why not? 6 hours huh? That is pretty quick, have you gone back and replayed it at all? I know there is a harder level?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 08:57 PM
Walfredo is currently offline Click here to Send Walfredo a Private Message Find more posts by Walfredo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

I heard good things about it. The two bads are length and no multiplay, even though it was crying out for it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:29 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walfredo

Yeah, it is crying for a multiplayer, but I think that a lot of people are being over vocal about that minor setback in the game. Most of the time I don't have people around to play MP. So, for me the SP was what I was focusing on and it was a lot of fun. But even in that they gave you the feel of MP with the other fighters helping you out. I was fairly impressed with the AI...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:13 PM
Whopican

Question Stand at Mithral Hall question

Hi gang, I have Demonstone on teh X-Box and I have a problem. It's the stand at Mithral Hall. I successfully protect the gears at the 1st part, I successfully protect the wall as Drizzt, then he says "Give him cover!" and a dwarf goes running to some gears and immediately dies and teh game is over. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 07:06 AM
Whopican is currently offline Click here to Send Whopican a Private Message Find more posts by Whopican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote