KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dawn of the Dead

Dawn of the Dead
Started by: WindDancer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Warning Dawn of the Dead

That's right rumors are the video game is coming, but not for the remake of DOTD. This is directly from Romero himself. Read on:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/573/57....html?fromint=1

Might bring some competition to the Resident Evil series.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:18 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it's true thats awsome. I hope it's for Ps2

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:28 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Most likely for all systems. I really hope this game kicks ass. It would be a shame if it sucks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:19 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It will kick ass

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:43 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I sincerely hope so.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:17 PM
Darth_Big_Boy

This news makes me very happy.

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:18 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

I want a Shaun of the Dead game...

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:28 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

If Dawn of the Dead is anything like the movie i think it will be horrible. I didn't like the movie at all.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:48 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

it would have to have the cheesy 80's music though, and the dodgy kung-foo moves!

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 11:36 PM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

That movie was horrible, I don't the game would provide a lot of excitement and moreso get annoying after running and shooting dead guys in the head...

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 12:46 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

but what about the dodgy kung-foo moves?!?

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:04 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick2364
That movie was horrible, I don't the game would provide a lot of excitement and moreso get annoying after running and shooting dead guys in the head...
you thought Dawn of the Dead was horribal, but yet you sport an Episode 1 sig?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:49 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Its Episode 2 just to help you out and i didn't think the movie was horrible at all...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 04:58 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT

I notice that too, except that it looks more like episod II or maybe III. wink

Old Post Dec 17th, 2004 03:37 PM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry I'm not to good with the new ones

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:22 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Me neither. To much CGI.

A dawn of the dead game would really suck. I can see it now. Dodgy graphics, bad camera and game-play and no plot at all. Although most zombie games are like that and they turn out OK.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 05:03 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT

Episode 1 at least had some plot and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: everybody didn't die in the end!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 02:07 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

its like lucas wrote the script in a weekend

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 11:21 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frodo34x
^_^

I still want a shaun of the dead game.

Click it to see my band's page.^

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 08:12 PM
frodo34x is currently offline Click here to Send frodo34x a Private Message Find more posts by frodo34x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

quote:
Originally posted by tabby999
its like lucas wrote the script in a weekend

I hardly agree. It took him a year to wrie IV-VI, at the time he did it as one book that he would essentially break down. I definitely could not have been written in a week. As Dawn of the Dead, probably.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 11:05 PM