KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The most wanted game

The most wanted game
Started by: Leon s.kenedy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leon s.kenedy
Warrior

The most wanted game

1.Resident evil 4
2.Final Fantasy XII
3.The legend of zelda(GC)
4.Killer 7

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 10:35 AM
Leon s.kenedy is currently offline Click here to Send Leon s.kenedy a Private Message Find more posts by Leon s.kenedy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

BFME
Halo2
UT2004
CoD

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:24 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I DON'T CARE WHAT IS MOST WANTED, I WANT MY PRE-ORDERED RE4 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. RE4
2. RE4
3. NOW!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 01:59 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Doom Resurection of Evil
World Of Warcraft

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 02:09 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

1. a 'good' fighting game (something fresh preferably)
2. A matrix game that doesnt suck
3. advancements on 'virtual reality' (VR) technology
4. Death to the 'sequel' games

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 02:55 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

what do you mean with sequel games?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 03:30 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fierypaws
Master Guard

I completely agree with SaTsuJiN, we need a matrix game that doesn't suck, and we need it now!
Here's my list
1. Halo 2
2. WOW
3.RE 4
4. Doom 3

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 03:46 PM
fierypaws is currently offline Click here to Send fierypaws a Private Message Find more posts by fierypaws Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

1.)Halo 2
2) Half-Life 2
3) RE 4
4)a simulation game that doesn't suck.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 03:48 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
what do you mean with sequel games?

Tekken 5?...Final Fantasy 12? Virtua Fighter Evolution 2nd bout (or whatever the dumb subtitle was) Im getting nauseated just thinking about it...its never a real 'full' sequel to its predecessor..its basically "We adjusted the damage on jun kazamas jumping kicks.. lets call it a sequel! yay 50 more bucks for us!" Resident Evil 2 , Tekken 2 and Twisted metal 2 were the last true sequels for me...numbers mean nothing anymore

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:01 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Jade Empire
B.C
GTA San Andreas

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, Tekken 5 was just a remake of 4 with different characters and such. Waste of money really.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:09 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fierypaws
Master Guard

I think that there is one game that everyone, including me, has overlooked. Even though Blizzard hasn't announced anything abouth a Warcraft 4, I believe i can say with great confidence that it will be one of the best games ever made. I know that everyone in this forum will buy the game the day it coems out.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:32 PM
fierypaws is currently offline Click here to Send fierypaws a Private Message Find more posts by fierypaws Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

StarCraft 2 all the way, when it comes out. Of course, Blizzard is starting to go downhill slightly, (their first subscription game). If they made it free on BNet, it would sell a lot more.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:36 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I guess while we're on the blizzard topic.. I'd sure love a sequel (or prequel) to the diablo series.. ahh d2.. such a great game.. :sigh:

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:39 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Final Fantasy 12
Metal Gear Solid 3 (yeah we dont have it yet)
Knight Of The Old Republic 2 (nor this)
World Of Warcraft (yep, dont have this one either)

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:42 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

they're gonna make some kinda crazy 3D Diablo, if they ever DO make a sequel.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:33 PM
fierypaws
Master Guard

When you think about it, there really is no way to make a Diablo 3.... Unless you add new bosses to fight, instead of the prime evils.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:22 AM
fierypaws
Master Guard

Starcraft was a major hit when it came out. And when they make a starcraft 2, well with todays technology its gonan be so good it won't be funny, but they havnt even announced yet if there even working on it. There to busy working on Starcraft: Ghost.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:23 AM
ChickinMeat

I would just love a brand new Deus Ex title, but i dont see how it would be possible.

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:05 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Blizzard going downhill?

WoW has sold over 500,000 copies in the first 2 months of release. Gamespot made it the best game of the year and other made it the best online game. I dont think the Blizzard is going downhill.

On the topic of sequels. I dont mind them if the continue to evolve the franchise. Half-Life 2 was a great sequel. But, i still like too see original games like Riddick:Escape from Butcher's Bay.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 06:09 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote