KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Game commercials

Game commercials
Started by: Rhino

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rhino
Red is the new black

Game commercials

my favourite commerial of a video game has got to be the Ratchet and Clank commercials!

-gravity boots, blaster, sheepinator, mini nuke...

what are your favourite commercials for a video game?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 08:54 PM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Halo 2 Theaterical. That was awesome.
"There are those who said that this day would never come...what are they to say now?"

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:00 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The first Kirby commercials were sooo funny! I remenber one in which some fat dude is stuffing his mouth with tons of food. And finally he licks his fingers and explodes! laughing

That was the funniest video game commercial I remenber.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:13 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I've always been fond of the the horrible animal crossing commercials. with the people with the giant plastic heads.

and the mercenaries commercials are hilarious.

blow it up. blow it up again. blow the living crap out of it. blow the living crap out of it again.

then there are the rachet and clank commercials.

and the soccom comemrcials. team killing lol.

the metroid prime comemrcial was good.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:06 PM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I like the warcraft 3 movie trailer, followed by the final fantasy 7 TV commercial "If you fail... you can always hit the reset button"
halo 2 commercial would be 3rd place for me.. Ive seen it way too much

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:25 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

The Mercenaries are the best

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:09 AM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

Spyro commercial's are cool

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:34 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

The Pikmin 2 comercial were pretty funny.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:38 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

HOTDOG HOTDOG HOTDOG!!!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:51 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I liked the old Super Smash Brothers (N64) commercials where Mario, Yoshi, DK, and someone else are walking through a field of flowers with music playing.......then they proceed to beat the snot out of each other. It's made better by the obvious fact that they're guys in suits, it's awesome.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 12:06 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

The Echoes one with actress playing Samus is not bad, remember, when the pieces of armour just flow out from nowhere and adhere to her. That is pretty good.
http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=9
Click on TV Spot 1.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 07:07 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Oh my fav, is a radio commercial for The Ultimate Doom, you can downlaod it here as mp3, it owns!

http://www.johnromero.com/sounds/UltimateDOOM_Radio.mp3

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 10:31 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I really like a recent commercial wit Bower sleeping over the kids house.Mann that was priceless

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 10:38 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It is strange I see a commercial for a game and it looks so real that I get confuse!I like the May day one!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2005 12:50 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I love the commercials for Mercenaries...and I remember the commercials for Super Smash Bros, those were great.

Everytime everyone in my family saw the FFX-2 commercial they said that it reminded them of me laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 04:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhino
Red is the new black

for some reason i thought the mercenaries commercials were annoying

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 02:37 AM
Rhino is currently offline Click here to Send Rhino a Private Message Find more posts by Rhino Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

yes i know.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:11 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I can't believe that nobody mentioned the Japanese Zelda commercial. In Japan they had people do a dance dressed as the characters for the game. Freakin funny. Also, the Crash Bandicoot(sp?) ones were pretty funny. "Boo-ya Grandma. Boo-ya."

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I never saw the Japanese Zelda commercials....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I seen a lil bit from the Crash Commercial in Japan.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:02 PM