KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » was KOTOR 2 woth buying

was KOTOR 2 worth buying
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
YES 16 80.00%
NO 4 20.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

was KOTOR 2 woth buying
Started by: wookie_pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

was KOTOR 2 woth buying

was KOTOR 2 woth buying because it really was a bit shit compared to the first one

Last edited by wookie_pimp on Feb 24th, 2005 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:15 PM
wookie_pimp is currently offline Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Of course it was worth it, it only had some glitches as all games have when they are brand new.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:30 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

ive completed it and the story and the ending was a disapointment. You dont feel as if you know the characters like in KOTOR 1.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:33 PM
wookie_pimp is currently offline Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i have just got it and its BRILLIANT!!! i love it and im addicted to it

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 03:42 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well, I just finished it with the light side ending and I was disappointed. I'll have to play through the dark side and hope there's a better ending. I hope both endings don't suck.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 05:47 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

I loved the first...the second was a dissapointment...it was boring

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:16 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

WHAT!!?! THE SECOND IS GREAT. its just boring if you dont know what to do

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:32 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

First one was nice ending was predictable however

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 07:14 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Absolutely! Is worth buying! Specially if you're into the storyline.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It is very likely that the Exile and Darth Revan will meet in part III and eventually things will get very interesting. The Republic is in ruins and the Jedi Counsil is in turnoil. KOTOR III will bring lots and lots of revelations.

And yes KOTOR II ending is important for it sets up the events that will unfold in KOTOR III>

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Second's ending was very sloppy, and the people denying it are lying to themselves. The game was very good, but sloppy.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 11:28 PM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Kreia's prophecy is very important for the storyline.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: She told the Exile to search for Revan

Yes, the ending wasn't satisfactory, but it leaves many questions for the sequel to answer.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 12:59 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

ive found out that the company who made KOTOR 2 was told to cut the real ending by lucasarts because it wuz to evil

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 12:06 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

oh thats gay. its a 12+! 12 year olds get enough evil stuff at school!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 04:44 PM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

It was brilliant, but I think the first one was better, didn't like the Morrowind-esqe random crashing in this one. (I've completed it four times, now I'm playing through as a girl. stick out tongue)

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 09:27 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

im still struggling going through the 1st time. im going through as a dark master of evil

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 10:51 AM
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I only struggled at [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nar Shaddaa when you get captured and you need two party members to free you and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: on Dxun when you storm the tomb of Freedon Nadd, those Sith lords were tough!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:08 AM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

BTW, evil is soooo much more fun than good. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:10 AM
NinthCorona

The ending isnt made to cater to the tastes of people who like things solved in little go... its made to set things up in number three.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 07:40 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

quote:
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
BTW, evil is soooo much more fun than good. stick out tongue

U really think so? I sometimes feel like that doing all those cruel things just get a bit boring, that's why I am looking forward to play the game as LightSide once I am finished with the DarkSide.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:53 AM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

can someone give me a complete guide for nar shadar (sp?) after ive landed the ebon hawk?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 12:56 PM