KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What will be the biggest game of 2005?

What will be the biggest game of 2005?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Legend of Zelda 24 35.29%
Resident Evil 4 9 13.24%
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords 4 5.88%
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith 8 11.76%
Other 23 33.82%
Total: 68 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Darth Jello

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

lots of anticipation for these!!!

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:53 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

ohhh big close match

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 09:42 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Between RE4, Zelda.

I dont know about others though.
Im looking forward to F.E.A.R, STALKER, Battlefield 2.

But other than that, there hasnt been any big games announced like what happened last year with Doom 2, Half Life 2, Halo 2, WoW.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'm going with Jade Empire. thumb up

This is year will be most likely about the new consoles like PS3 and Xbox 2.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:20 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Zelda, big time.

Also maybe Gran Turismo 4.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:49 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Resident Evil 4

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:14 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Battlefield 2 or Age of Empires 3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 04:35 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOE will not be the biggest game of the year laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:18 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Well I belive that Stalker will be one of those games that really will get peoples attention. like Far Cry did, Stalker looks VERY sweet, anyway I'm pretty sure that Quake 4 will be the biggest game this year (if it gets realesed, I'm betting on a late november or december release for that one!)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:42 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

all I heard was this: Most rumors about the new zelda game are false. It is actually a prequal to Ocerina of Time and will be a huge improvement over that. and how well did Ocerina do? was that what? 7 million preorders?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 08:53 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I think Quake 4 be exactly like Doom 3. Nowadays, when its comes to gameplay, ID Software is not near most AAA developers. They just do good engines and graphics.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 09:40 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Well I belive that Stalker will be one of those games that really will get peoples attention. like Far Cry did, Stalker looks VERY sweet, anyway I'm pretty sure that Quake 4 will be the biggest game this year (if it gets realesed, I'm betting on a late november or december release for that one!)

I agree, S.T.A.L.K.E.R will be a winner im sure, i saw it running at a gaming convention and it looked sweet.

Im sure i read somewhere that Quake4 is comming 2006? im probably wrong

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:16 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaldro
Newcomer

How about Star Wars Republic Commando? But yes, my vote is in for Jade Empire as well. The game is coming out pretty soon anyway. Both of them are.

Master! We're late! What?
Is this your first time with a lightsaber or something?
Stop swinging it around! Let's go!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:29 AM
Kaldro is currently offline Click here to Send Kaldro a Private Message Find more posts by Kaldro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Lucifer
Fought well you have ....

i think it will either be : Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith o'r Matrix Onlinesmile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 07:28 PM
Darth_Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ResEvil_4ever
Resident Evil 4 ever

Devil May Cry and world of warcraft should be the biggest games of 2005

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:27 PM
ResEvil_4ever is currently offline Click here to Send ResEvil_4ever a Private Message Find more posts by ResEvil_4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'm going with Zelda.

Wind Waker got all kinds of hype. This new one should be hands down better starting from the graphics up...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 08:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
all I heard was this: Most rumors about the new zelda game are false. It is actually a prequal to Ocerina of Time and will be a huge improvement over that. and how well did Ocerina do? was that what? 7 million preorders?

Actually, Eiji Aonuma confirmed in an interview that it is a sequel to Wind Waker, and that it "will be very beautiful."

And THAT, quite literally, is all we know besides what we scrounge from the screenshots.

Despite Aonuma's tight lips, and despite the fact that it will likely come out in Q4, the general reaction to the trailer in last year's E3 should be enough to convince anyone that this is game of the year.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:28 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

RotS is going to suck.....KotOR came out in '04....What the f**k?
I'd say it's probably going to be the next HALO sequel. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:32 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PunisherFan33
Gods sittin this one out

the Punisher All the Way

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:10 PM
PunisherFan33 is currently offline Click here to Send PunisherFan33 a Private Message Find more posts by PunisherFan33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

Kingdom Hearts 2 or Final Fantasy XII (I think it's coming out this year) for me.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 07:13 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote