KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat
Started by: Renio

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Renio
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mortal Kombat

come on who doesent like mortal kombat its like the best fighting game ever it has the best story ever it has the best gore effects ever it has a whole buncha stuff i havent thought of yet

what your favorite part about MK series

ones only dream

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 11:23 PM
Renio is currently offline Click here to Send Renio a Private Message Find more posts by Renio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Well fighting is my fav part of the game big grin I love these game, well all that are 2D the new once I think kinda suck, it aint like the old days, my fav characters are Noob Saibot, KABAL (he ownes all) belive it or not I've acturly just lost about 5 games out of 100 with him! I even won with him when a friend had MOTARO AND SHAO KAHN! and he is not a bad player at all! I wish it was away that we could play on the internet, that would have been awesome!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:34 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

MK2 is the best, And Kintaro is the best Boss Sub Boss ever. He was cool.

Goro follows Kintaro.

My favor fighter is Cage.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 02:47 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Ya I agree on the KIntaro part, infact he was the hardest of them all! he could whoop anyone including Shao Khan and all those wizards!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:46 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: Mortal Kombat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Renio
come on who doesent like mortal kombat its like the best fighting game ever it has the best story ever it has the best gore effects ever it has a whole buncha stuff i havent thought of yet

lol.. 2 was my all time favorite.. I poured alot of quarters in it smile

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 08:16 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually don't like the MK combat system, it feels to sluggish. The character however, are the most badass of ANY fighting game I've ever played.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 04:28 PM
Gryn Jabar is currently offline Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

yeah Kintaro could beat up Khan and bad.
I guess being so hard, and the mask and spikes is what made him cool.

I wish he would show up again lol.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 07:39 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Renio

NOT the story. The story is sometimes retarded and leaves you saying: "What the shit?"

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 03:24 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

i loved the mk series. Just working over my friends with raiden was awesome. I would do that dive move over and over

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:13 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I love raiden is fantastic, i can do the 50% move(s) with him big grin just gotta love, when ever I do the guy i'm playing against totaly looses the moral, its great!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 04:26 PM
Joker1237

About MK3, I think the game was a preety god game IN ITS OWN RIGHT.(The first MK3)

But people compare it to MK2, and well very few fighting games can surpast MK2. so MK3 looks like well, weak if you compare it.

Street Fighter 3 surfer the same thing, to SF2. But MK3 was a way better game(IMO) than SF3.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:55 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

It's been so long since I played it. Can't remember all their names.

I was good with the chick that killed people with her hair.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:06 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

ah Sindel, Now she was BAD.

Bad as in cool. She is awsome. Glad they brought her back in MKD.

Very underated, but has the goods to be a real pain to fight.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 05:26 PM
savagerampage

I just picked up the gamecube version of mortal kombat deception they have goro and shao kahn in the story. i love mortal kombat especially when they revamped it in deadly alliance and deception. giving each fighter 2 different styles of martial arts and a weapon is great. I love the konquest adventure mode in deception and every single mk character makes an apperance minus sheeva and kai.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 05:36 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

so how do Goro and Khan play?

I dont have a game cube. I have MKD on Playstation, So Goro and Khan are not in it.

What do they look like in 3D, ant picks? Does Goro look like his MK4 self?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 06:03 AM
savagerampage

Kahn and Goro are both powerhouses they look amazing here is a link

this one is for Goro
http://www.mortalkombatguides.com/m...n_gc/goro.shtml
Now for Kahn
http://www.mortalkombatguides.com/m...n_gc/kahn.shtml

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 12:51 AM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

scorpian and subzero, two best characters of all!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 02:23 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

played deception on ps2...

liu kang is the shit... they really did a good job with him...

no johhny cage though... tsk tsk...

solid, enjoyable game otherwise...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 02:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I dont know why People hate Cage. He is my all time fave.

After that Scopion and Subzero. and Strker comes in 4th. Wonder if he will return. Yes I am one of Strykers few fans.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:11 PM
Joker1237

yeah Goro looks bad, Still he is not as Cool as Kintaro.

And if they kill of Kintana. I dont want that happen. I like her too.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2005 11:23 PM