KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » bloodrayne

bloodrayne
Started by: t_cozy_666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
t_cozy_666
korn rocks man!!

bloodrayne

has anyone played bloodrayne.can someone tell me what the f**k god mode is sad

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 04:17 PM
t_cozy_666 is currently offline Click here to Send t_cozy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by t_cozy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hell_raiser
ville valo rocks!!!!!!!

ive never played the game soz

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 04:23 PM
hell_raiser is currently offline Click here to Send hell_raiser a Private Message Find more posts by hell_raiser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I own it...it sucks. Sell it as fast as you can!!!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 04:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t_cozy_666
korn rocks man!!

I know I just though what does god have to do with a vamp

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 04:45 PM
t_cozy_666 is currently offline Click here to Send t_cozy_666 a Private Message Find more posts by t_cozy_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

well don't crosses or crucifixes have some effect on vamps?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2004 05:08 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

God mode is probably the hardest mode of difficulty for the game....
I've only played the rather gory demo which rocked because i split a guy in half......

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 05:04 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t_cozy_666
korn rocks man!!

cool about the spltting in half thing but im taking linkalicious's advice im selling it now

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 03:44 PM
Linkalicious

there are 100 games out there that i'd rather have than that game. I wanna get ninja gaiden today...that game looks like it kicks so much ass. oh but i kinda wanna get CS condition zero too...decisions decisions.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:33 PM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Pandora Tomorrow

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 01:08 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

I completed the game, it was quite short, but i thought it was really good! something to kinda mess around on ya know?! don't think i ever really tried God mode...wudn't want to either!! i sold it ages ago! but i wud hold onto it till u complete it, it's good fun

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 02:44 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
there are 100 games out there that i'd rather have than that game. I wanna get ninja gaiden today...that game looks like it kicks so much ass. oh but i kinda wanna get CS condition zero too...decisions decisions.

thats crazy. bloodrayne is one of the best games i have ever played.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 09:10 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

Bloodrayne to me sucks knob big time, so it does, the controls are cack to say the least, graffiks are nice the atmosphere is spot on, nice atmosphere really survival horror at times which is good but it`s let down by the hack and slash game play, it should have been more RE or Silent Hill game play then it would have been great.

The only thing about blood rayne i`m looking forward to is the movie of it when Uwe Boll decides to bring it out, if he`s even started on it yet ?.

KATE BECKINSALE love as the vampire babe please and thank you no one else will do for that part, as it requires an attractive woman in tight leather gear...hello underworld and Miss Beckinsale big grin.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Last edited by Darkseed on May 7th, 2004 at 12:29 AM

Old Post May 7th, 2004 12:27 AM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote