KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » What Final Fantasy??

The best Final Fantasy??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
1 1 5.00%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 2 10.00%
7 11 55.00%
8 2 10.00%
9 0 0%
10 4 20.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What Final Fantasy??
Started by: whitedragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

Worried What Final Fantasy??

Hello people, I've had enough of whats the best Final Fantasy, so do the poll and lets get it over with?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:01 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

But you all know 8's the best,lol.....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 02:05 PM
whitedragon is currently offline Click here to Send whitedragon a Private Message Find more posts by whitedragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantazy
King of GFX

Ten rox my sox! You wish VIII was better than X!!! wink

Need a sig? PM me.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:20 PM
Fantazy is currently offline Click here to Send Fantazy a Private Message Find more posts by Fantazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

VII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:28 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

VII beats them all.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:30 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

freakin right zatch

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:32 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

yo know it lady. Not one of the others can beat it. Hey by the way I just started over last night. i am already on disc two.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:37 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neil MeqVren
Captain of the Leir Guard

Ah, VII. That game brings back so many memories.......the first one that comes to my mind is when I got to the third disc in four days....got the strategy guide...started the game over....and accidentally saved over the other game. *Sigh* I think I stared at the screen for ten minutes and didn't play the game until the next day. Such fond memories.....

Croak, ye ravens, I'll feed ye soon.
With spear and sword and board of war,
To fight and die is why we're born

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:09 PM
Neil MeqVren is currently offline Click here to Send Neil MeqVren a Private Message Find more posts by Neil MeqVren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

Hey people, 8!!!!!!! I wil say it again 8!!!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:53 AM
whitedragon
HAIL MEGATRON!

10 was fun, just never got into 7, sorry people,lol. 8 does it for me, was playing for hours and then it got hard (on third disk), thats when I did the wrong thing by buying a guid, for shame! Its not even worth a mention but Crystal Chronicles is the worst Final Fantasy ever made, the fighting system let the game down so much. Hope they don't make the same mistake again!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:08 PM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

10 & 7 are absolute garbage. 10 never ended, and 7, I hate that overrated piece of shit.

I'd say the only ones that didn't feel like a sin playing, were 8 & 9.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:15 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

so many people are obsessed with VII and X...X was good I just didn't like the character Tidus...VII was good..but now i hear too much about it and i'm sick of it...the people who don't like VII or X usually end up loving VI..

In my opinion, there are much better RPG's besides final fantasies...

and you forgot XI..despite the fact it's online...soon if you get the xbox360 you will be able to join the people online that play it on PC and PS2 since it's a launch game. Also you can't forget about the soon to be FFXII

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:17 PM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JToTheP
10 & 7 are absolute garbage. 10 never ended, and 7, I hate that overrated piece of shit.

I'd say the only ones that didn't feel like a sin playing, were 8 & 9.

Out of that list FFX is definitely the best.

And might I add that 10 did have an ending. It's called FFX-2, duh.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:04 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

No, I didn't mean that FFX-2 garbage. I meant that FFX just kept DRAGGING on & on to be like 100+ hours of gameplay.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:13 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

6.. all 13 characters have a story.. whereas the rest of them just go "Oh.. heres this dude... k play"

Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
and you forgot XI..despite the fact it's online...soon if you get the xbox360 you will be able to join the people online that play it on PC and PS2 since it's a launch game. Also you can't forget about the soon to be FFXII

well.. they're adding new jobs and summons for it.. and higher draw distance.. I dont think it'll be compatible with pc/ps2.. but that would be very nice if it was.. ff12 just looks.. shallow.. hopefully I'm wrong though

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:12 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

FF6 was the pinnacle of the series, an amazing game in every sense of the word, had the most dispicable villain ever in a video game, and had the grandest scope of any FF game. The characters felt so real, and at the end of the game, during the credits, you know you just took part in something very special. There will never be another game as revolutionary as FF6 was.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

all the final fantasy games went wrong after squaresoft became square enix. Well..actually mostly every RPG they've made has been worse since the old days when there was chrono chross/trigger, legend of dragoon, parasite eve, ect.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:30 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JToTheP
No, I didn't mean that FFX-2 garbage. I meant that FFX just kept DRAGGING on & on to be like 100+ hours of gameplay.

oh, i see.

Well i still enjoyed it a lot, plus it was my first Final Fantasy Game ever that I played.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:46 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
linkslittlehelp
hyrules soul guardian

Originally posted by whitedragon
10 was fun, just never got into 7, sorry people,lol. 8 does it for me, was playing for hours and then it got hard (on third disk), thats when I did the wrong thing by buying a guid, for shame! Its not even worth a mention but Crystal Chronicles is the worst Final Fantasy ever made, the fighting system let the game down so much. Hope they don't make the same mistake again!

so true.but i do have to admit the multi player option was pretty cool

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:56 PM
linkslittlehelp is currently offline Click here to Send linkslittlehelp a Private Message Find more posts by linkslittlehelp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

FF 7,8,and10 are the best.

10's my favorite because of the scenery and the story line. thumb up yes

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:58 PM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote