KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Best MMORPG

The Best MMORPG
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

The Best MMORPG

What is the best MMORPG? I have only played Star Wars Galaxies. Left it because of the Combat Upgrade. I just didn't like the SOE. Now I have the hard time chosing between World of Warcraft and City of Heroes. I think that WoW is better. Which one do you think that is better? What MMORPG is the best ever?

Post your opinions.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 03:30 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

WoW.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:27 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yosh
this space for rent

personally i like this one mud called "mume" but as for muds i'd say tibia because of its community, wow's too care-bearish, no risk=no fun.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:49 PM
Yosh is currently offline Click here to Send Yosh a Private Message Find more posts by Yosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ulrich 352

I think that runescape is funner than all of your kiddie gamesrock

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:18 PM
ulrich 352 is currently offline Click here to Send ulrich 352 a Private Message Find more posts by ulrich 352 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Up

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:28 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Aska
<Insert title here>

there are numerous opinions...but the top 5 are like

runescape, world of warcraft, everquest, ffXI, and diablo II

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 11:31 AM
Phoenix Aska is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Aska a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Aska Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

WoW

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 09:56 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Darkness Falls was an awesome MUD. It was big enough that you could always meet new people but small enough that people actually cared.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 06:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

i think lineage 2 is a great game but since i have get tired of it i have stopped playing it...but it is the only MMORPG i have played so i have nothing to compare with... butt hell yeah MMORPG`s are fun to play stick out tongue
but then i alsop played on a free server so it had a much smaller community than usual and the server did lag to much sometimes and it was to much downtimesad but yeah the game it self was fun! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:18 PM
BornToRule is currently offline Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

to hell with runescape.

as a matter of fact to hell with all mmorpgs. every single one of them i screwed over badly. ill get a nice item only to have it taken away from me. ill go out to train myself only to pummeled by the monsters. im sick of it!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:41 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yosh
this space for rent

quote:
Darkness Falls was an awesome MUD. It was big enough that you could always meet new people but small enough that people actually cared.

I tryed it once there was only about 5 people on so i left, that and it was too much like a mush, mume is really like...a game fun too its got that numbers bussiness and a racewar

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 08:00 PM
Yosh is currently offline Click here to Send Yosh a Private Message Find more posts by Yosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

yep, WoW

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 06:14 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Get it and vote for me (see the ATTN: All World of Warcraft Players!) thread.

By Wednesday!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 04:34 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

World of warcraft.. also I enjoy FFXI a great deal

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:34 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

up

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:05 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

WoW by far

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:08 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RE401

World of Warcraft.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:20 PM
RE401 is currently offline Click here to Send RE401 a Private Message Find more posts by RE401 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, the opinion seems to be very sincere.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:33 AM
swipe9091
Hylian Warrior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ulrich 352
I think that runescape is funner than all of your kiddie gamesrock
rune scape sucks if u play free its only good if ur a member, the best mmo, id say is diablo2

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 07:29 PM
swipe9091 is currently offline Click here to Send swipe9091 a Private Message Find more posts by swipe9091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

City of Heroes blows WoW away

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:09 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote