KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Zdaemon (a DOOM program)

Zdaemon (a DOOM program)
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
[D_A]Kherr

Love Zdaemon (a DOOM program)

This has to be the best program so far for DOOM online! If you love DOOM, then I suggest downloading this program! It can be found at: www.zdaemon.org and you can get the most recent version, as it is free! After you do that, i suggest you upgrade the program from version 1.07 to 1.10. To do that, you have to have installed zdaemon properly, and you must know where the location of the folder zdaemon is stored in, as when you install ver. 1.10, you need to cut and paste the files from the 1.10 folder to the zdaemon folder, overwriting anything that it asks you to. Just click "yes to all" and you are good to go! If you love DOOM and don't have either DOOM or DOOM 2 installed on your pc, you can use Zdaemon to get the .wad file for DOOM 2 off the internet, the full version (it's 14,380 kb if I'm not mistaken, so roughly 15 MB) of DOOM 2 will take a little while to download if you have a poor connection, so you may have to wait a little while. The program comes with a shareware version of DOOM already, so you can start playing in DOOM arenas. If you don't have certain files needed to play in servers, Zdaemon automatically finds and downloads most .wads for you so you don't have to go looking across the internet for them, nice huh? Anyway, my screen name for Zdaemon is "[cos]Draco" I seriously suggest getting this program!

Does anyone already use this program, and if so, what's your screen name? Post your screen names here if you do have Zdaemon, or if you get Zdaemon so we can play sometime! big grin

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 05:21 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

coolQ

Old Post Jun 24th, 2005 05:23 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I know, it's awesome!!!! YAY!!!
^_^

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 09:57 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

OK? I take it no one plays DOOM anymore?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:47 AM
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I do...............................................................................................................................................................................................not laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:57 AM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i wud play it if i could could you state what exactly this is is it doom online or somthing if so ill dwnload it

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:59 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

This program takes the original doom, and makes it multiplayer online, yes. This is a must have for any Doom or Doom II player. www.zdaemon.org

Old Post Sep 9th, 2005 12:58 PM
[D_A]Kherr

DOOM. You must all download this wonderful client. www.zdaemon.org

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:18 AM
an_old_wonderer

I have the client.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 04:25 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

woot. my s/n on the client is [D_A]Kherr.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 06:48 PM