KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Juiced........... utter crap

Juiced........... utter crap
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Juiced........... utter crap

I hired this game out and its gotta be the worst racing game ever (apart from Autobahn raser). The graphics look good at the start but once you drive it all becomes blurred and wierd, the gameplay is pathetic and the sound is unbeleivably bad, it resembles the sound on the the C64 games.

This pile of junk is one reason while its best to hire and copy before you buy and get dissapointed.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:49 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

it looked stupid anyway, gte Midnight Club 3... the game is great, and i dont even like racing games

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:10 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

It had some nice ideas though. Racing for pink slips, realistic (and financially crippling) damage and a creater ability to customise your ride that NFSU2.
If only the actual racing wasn't so naff!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:37 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

There are magazine reviews and internet sites telling you about how good/crap a game is...............

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:02 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

yeh I know, I m a spontanious person and saw it in the video shop, loked cool so I hired it out.

Didnīt know Midnight club 3 was out, Ive got 2 and its excellent.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 01:42 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Ah right fair enough. I thought it looked crap anyways, what with the Fast and The Gayness theme and all.........

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:13 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote