KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Batman Begins Video Game Discussion

Batman Begins Video Game Discussion
Started by: Zod4Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman Begins Video Game Discussion

Talk about the Batman Begins video game here.I just rented it today and I haven't beat it yet but it's AWESOME!I especially like the levels where you have to drive the bat-mobile and I loved crashing into the villains' cars.This game is AWESOME!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:07 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

The sequel game to Batman Begins should have more villains but the Batman Begins video game was still AWESOME!I wonder will they put the Joker in the next sequel game to Batman Begins even if he isn't in the movie?And if he is in the game but he's not in the movie,Mark Hamil should do the voice of the Joker.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:48 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you fight Scarecrow on the Batman Begins game?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:49 AM
NoFate007

They won't put The Joker in the game if he isn't in the next movie, that'll ruin some anticipation. I don't think they'll do any of that stuff like Spider-Man does. I think they'll keep it standard to the film. If anything, they'll do small characters, like The Creeper and stuff.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 05:51 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Lucifer
Fought well you have ....

ive been playing it, its cool as hellsmile I Like that face that you put fear into the enemy before githing thembig grin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:01 PM
Darth_Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Me too,I love the fear factor.I beat it on Sunday and I'll rate this a 10 out of a 10.Who thinks that it was a little better than the Spider-man 2 video game?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:44 AM
Darth_Lucifer
Fought well you have ....

Spider man 2 was good thought becuase you could run around the cuty and do missions if you felt like it, it ouwld be good if you could do that in batman returns and like glide around and also use your bat mobile moresmile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:51 AM
Darth_Lucifer is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Lucifer a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Lucifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree but still,the new Batman Begins game was awesome!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:39 AM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

that games easy got it and beat it in one day

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:30 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

That'd be a good idea...if they based it off of the Spider-Man 2 game. Like someone said, if you could drive around in your batmobile and glide around Gotham, and you can foil small robberies and stuff, as well as keep the story going. This videogame had pointless levels that weren't in the movie...which always is annoying. With that time, you could add Spider-Man 2-esque missions

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:58 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

I was worried about the game. Most movie games suck.

So should I try it?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 06:19 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes,definately try it!It was an awesome game!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:46 AM
Paola
Ronin

moving to videogame section...

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:50 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like this game. But I still haven't beat it yet.
I just seem to never keep an interest in a game long enough to beat it. I have many games like this.
And it is especially hard for me to go back to a game that I didn't finish when I buy a new game to take its place.
Hopefully I can find the time to play this game again and beat it. I believe the stage that I am on is the first batmobile stage.
I haven't even drove in a batmobile stage yet. Isn't that a shame.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:58 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

you missed out big time man and SM2 put villans in the game and SM2 was better but this was very cool! I especially liked it when th ey saw you as a Gargoyle! and when you sared th eholy hell out of them... and that one guy in the third level if you keep interogating him the last thing he says is "I'm wearing ladies under wears!" LOL! I noticed it th e4th time through when I decided to enterogate every one accept for th elawyer guy...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 07:12 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I think this game is good.. its very fun.. but i dont think its worth a buy, i rented and i didnt beat it yet, but i dont play it everyday and if i do play its only for an hour or so

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:03 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote