KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Unreal Tournament 2007

Unreal Tournament 2007
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Unreal Tournament 2007

Anyone interested in UT? Anyone play UT '04?

Anyway UT'07 comes out next year!! gotta upgrade or get a new computer damnit!! lol

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:35 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Yes I'm very intrested in the U7 games, hat engine looks sooo life like quality, and all, its the best graphics I've ever seen on realtime pc, I dwarfs Half Life 2 and Doom3

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:19 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

its coming for the 360 too

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:53 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

PS3 also... but it never tops PC

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 03:57 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

i dont like games for PC, i like having a controller in my hand and playing on the TV, plus i heard you need graphic cards and all this other stuff just to play

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:18 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

No the previews shown at E3 and at some other places where all driven by a 6800GT or Ultra, and they look HOT I mean really the best looking graphics ever seen on pc realtime, seriusly

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 06:06 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DanZeke25
i dont like games for PC, i like having a controller in my hand and playing on the TV, plus i heard you need graphic cards and all this other stuff just to play

well.. yes, that is true... but PC is probably by far, the most popular gaming machine in the world.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:12 AM
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Originally posted by Lord_Andres
No the previews shown at E3 and at some other places where all driven by a 6800GT or Ultra, and they look HOT I mean really the best looking graphics ever seen on pc realtime, seriusly

Yes, they are using a card equivalent to 2X Nvidia's 6800 Ultra. But, by the time PS3 comes out, there will be alot of PCs that surpass it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 09:14 AM
Hazardous

I hope theres enough time for enjoying the eye candy before getting fragged

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:14 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChickinMeat

Originally posted by DanZeke25

Thats true, but then your console also has graphics cards aswell, so its no different really, except that PC graphics cards are more powerful.

That picture is awesome

http://www.myspace.com/chickinmeat

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:12 AM
ChickinMeat is currently offline Click here to Send ChickinMeat a Private Message Find more posts by ChickinMeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Originally posted by Mist
I hope theres enough time for enjoying the eye candy before getting fragged

(please log in to view the image)

yes amazing! but do you think the game will still be able to be as fast a pace as the '04 one?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 09:45 AM