KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Hahahaa...the ..most...funniest/stupidest end movie i have ever seen!!!

Hahahaa...the ..most...funniest/stupidest end movie i have ever seen!!!
Started by: Darth_Otaku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Hahahaa...the ..most...funniest/stupidest end movie i have ever seen!!!

WHo has played Tekken 5 Story battle with Asuka.Don't you all love the End Scene?
I'd sure loved to be Jin...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:13 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

yes it was quite comical.. but I like Law's ending where paul comes up to him with the motorcycle bill

but, I dont think you would have liked to be jin when she blasted him straight into the boulder..

As for the stupidest ending I've seen, that goes to Legend of Dragoon for Psx... ugh.. I almost went into a duh seizure from the corniness

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:05 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
WHo has played Tekken 5 Story battle with Asuka.Don't you all love the End Scene?
I'd sure loved to be Jin...

What happens that's so funny?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:32 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The good ending to KOTOR. It was stupid and didnt give any closeure.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:58 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
What happens that's so funny?

Asuka's trying to wake up Jin who's just detransformed from his Devil persona, he tries to get up, stumbles and the two of them fall over and Jin's face goes straight into her breasts. They get back up and she punches him through a boulder about fifteen feet away.

The other funny endings in Tekken 5 are:

Law's
Kuma's
Panda's
Ganryu's
Ling's
Anna's
Heihachi's
Roger jr's

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:36 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

Seems like Tekken 5 is one big joke

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:12 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Halo 2 has a stupid ending.

Any ending that features a plant resembling the one from Little Shop Of Horrors must suck.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:48 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Red Superfly
Halo 2 has a stupid ending.

Any ending that features a plant resembling the one from Little Shop Of Horrors must suck.
LOL.. I definately cant disagree with that.. they really should slap the dude who drew the overmind up

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:52 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Asuka's trying to wake up Jin who's just detransformed from his Devil persona, he tries to get up, stumbles and the two of them fall over and Jin's face goes straight into her breasts. They get back up and she punches him through a boulder about fifteen feet away.

The other funny endings in Tekken 5 are:

Law's
Kuma's
Panda's
Ganryu's
Ling's
Anna's
Heihachi's
Roger jr's

And Lee´s and Lei´s.
Who wouldn´t laugh seeing Heihachi in a Speedo,and Lei is bassicaly a Jackie Chan Clone....

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:52 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would anyone reccommend that I purchase Tekken 5.
Keep in mind that it has been out for a while and it may be too old to buy now, I may be wrong because I don't know the actual date it was released.
Also, would you recommend a person to buy this game just to play by themselves and not with another person. Just one player. Does it work as a one player game?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:45 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

yes1Though it has high replay value.It was released thew first of July in the Netherlands.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:04 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Manslaughter to twisted metal:black

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:49 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote