KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » diablo 3 is being made!!

diablo 3 is being made!!
Started by: crazy_shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
an_old_wonderer

diablo 3 is being made!!

i was reading up on it, its said to be being made in japan as for right now smile

Attachment: d3.jpg
This has been downloaded 287 time(s).

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:09 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

About time!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:11 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

it says on that cover in small print "Mock game cover design by an artist at Yazstudios.com " which is no longer a working web page... I think that should tell you something.. and blizzard north wouldnt trust their property to a japanese company... not to mention that cover uses a 2001 blizzard logo

that said, dont hold your breath on d3 being developed yet

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:15 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

More likely they are and are not telling anything. Like Diablo 2. Its too big a franchise not to be followed id say.

And if it takes long like it did Diablo 2 the wait its going to be long.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:27 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Oh I didnt mean to say they werent going to work on it at all.. but having a japanese company working on it?.. thats a bit far fetched..

however, I have an interesting tidbit here :
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Diab...aled-1545.shtml

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:12 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

As Satsujin said, Blizzard would in no way allow one of theirpremier titles to be worked on oustide of its studios over here. Furthermore, Blizzard prides itself on working on only a couple (if not only one) projects at a time before moving onto another one... and they are still well into development on Starcraft Ghost and maintaining WoW. If Diablo 3 begins getting the treatment, Blizzard will post news right on its website.

I hope they do get around to #3, but I'd much rather get a worthy follow-up to the Starcraft series, and not in terms of an FPS.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 08:28 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They need Starcraft 2, big time.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
They need Starcraft 2, big time.

With Dawn of War engine eek!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 01:25 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Definitly Starcraft 2.

Where the hell is it?

Stop using Warcraft for new games.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 03:18 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I've had Starcraft2 on hold since last year sad and it still has not come out yet mad

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:02 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zammorak76
Restricted

Account Restricted

need for speed underground 2

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 03:39 PM
zammorak76 is currently offline Click here to Send zammorak76 a Private Message Find more posts by zammorak76 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

Re: diablo 3 is being made!!

Originally posted by belly_jeans349
i was reading up on it, its said to be being made in japan as for right now smile

please say your not messin with my head oh for the love of god please

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:01 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Japan?!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Nope.. if anything its in conceptual stages in america somewheres.. blizz would never hand over their franchise to japanese.. thats just dumb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 06:34 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I know that would be retarded.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 07:08 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I hope that you have new people to pic.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:43 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

every diablo fan say yea i have heard it is in development as we speek they started about 2 months ago i think

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 02:14 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

if such is the case.. you can expect starcraft fans to be VERY angry...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:03 PM
MrBones

fabulous....just caaaaaan't wait!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:46 PM
MrBones is currently offline Click here to Send MrBones a Private Message Find more posts by MrBones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
every diablo fan say yea i have heard it is in development as we speek they started about 2 months ago i think

All rumor and wishful thinking. Ghost and WoW maintenance are the only active projects according to Blizzard support, as mentioned earlier (not sure why people read the tail end of the chain and not pick up on these things from before). They may have something to announce in terms of upcoming projects at Blizzcon... but I highly doubt they're "two months" into development as of yet without any mention of it on the Blizzard website.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:46 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote