KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Cheapest Boss.....

Cheapest Boss.....
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Angry Cheapest Boss.....

Arrrragh!!! We all hate them, join my therapy session, and list those that you hate here.....................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:39 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

boost ball gaurdian and adult Chyka MP2

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:46 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Shin Akuma: he'd combo your ass into oblivion, on Capcom vs. SNK2, and SFA3, he'd kill you in as little as a three hit combo, and has 2 instant death moves, pretty nasty for a fighting game.

Gill: VERY cheesy, can resurrect at full health, AFTER being ko'ed. Has ridiculous range, speed, adn priority in his attacks, and a death move, that if blocked, takes out 1/3 of your life bar.

TPS2, hard mode: All of it!! I only play games on hard mode, but this was dirty. You'd get hit for 1/2 bar, in levels with no health, and only 1 checkpoint. Cheezy crap, though I did beat atom smasher, and robot factory, the cheapest of the 2 levels.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:52 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Shin Akuma- He way faster than the other characters, takes out way more damage, and most of his moves cancel threw almost anything.

Gill is another like Cordera said, he has that resurrection move that annoys the heck out of me.

Igniz- He's from King of Fighters 2001 I think. Very cheap boss, hes got one super move that very long and takes out alot of energy.

thumb up

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:59 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The big blob thing in Marvel vs Capcom 2.

What was it supposed to be?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 06:59 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Who "Apocolypse" I can't remember.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:16 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I can't remmeber what it was, it was just a big blob that went all over the place.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:37 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

You mean Abyss from MVC2.

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:38 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

riiiiiiiiiiiiight, damn I haven't played that in a loooooong time.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:47 PM
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
riiiiiiiiiiiiight, damn I haven't played that in a loooooong time.

How long are we talking about (days, months, years)? no expression

Made by DW

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:46 PM
Hulk_Power

I hate Serenade from Megaman Battle Network 3, damn wuss....has to reflect everything back at you. I also hate the Emperor Ing in Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. That stupid thing doesn't seem to die no matter how much you attack it.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:00 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Cyborg Akuma from Marvel S Heroes vs SF
Shin Akuma and ehm Dark? Rugal from CvsS 2

Hmm Gill is easy...my opinion.

Not really a boss but the last stage (technodrome) of TMNT 1 NES
was pretty tough. Stage 1 till 4 were easy. And Big Mouser...the easiest boss to defeat i ever saw in a videogame.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 09:18 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

jinpachi mishima... wtf...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 10:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Not that Gill was hard, he's just cheezy, now shin akuma and ultimate rugal I can beat easily and effectively, they are still cheap though.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 11:55 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

apocolipse shin akuma, cyborg akuma from marvel V.s street fighter

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 12:54 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last boss on Devil may cry 1.

Jesus, I never beat him.

I hate bosses in general....do they really even need them? It's just a cheap segway to the next level.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

yeah it to test your skills in the game which is most likely why they make the final bosses so cheap like the metroid prime last form

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:10 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Would you have it any other way? If it were normal, it woud just be a disappointment, why not brag about beating shin akuma on level 8 difficulty for the first time?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:24 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i don't like fight shinakuma on any game i always get my ass kicked and i ruined my friends controller cause of it once

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:26 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

lol, he shows no mercy and only fights the worthy.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 01:28 AM