KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Question: GTA San Andreas

Question: GTA San Andreas
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Question: GTA San Andreas

i beat the game a while back, but remember when Ryder and CJ steal some stuff from this old guy. when you beat the mission, ryder says whenever u wanna rob people just get that black van.

does it matter what van u get? or is there a place where u get the van to start robbing houses at night?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Good question. I think it does, because I haven't been able to rob a house yet. Obviously there are only some houses you can rob. Anyone know?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 07:24 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

When you finish the mission you can then do burglary missions. To do them you get into a black van like the one you used with Ryder. There is always a black van like that just outside the gym in Los Santos. You exit the gym, look across the street to your left, and hidden in the shadows between the apartment buildings is the van. You can then turn burler missions on (the same way you would ambulance/vigilante etc). Then you have until dawn to rob as much as you can and get to the lock up. (a timer shows up telling you how long you've got.) While driving you'll see houses that have those yellow arrows meaning you can enter in front of their doors. You just park nearby, walk inside, and take whatever you can.

The missions count as being done after stealing a certain cash worth of items.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 09:52 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hmmm i dont see it. r u sure?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:28 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Thanx MasterWizard, I'll give that a shot. Currently busy eliminating the last of the Ballaz hoods.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 04:47 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

i dunno, i still cant find it.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:01 PM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

danger is go! did u try?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 06:08 PM
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Hey HH, my fiance has hidden my copy of GTA: SA although she flat out denys it, so no wink
However I do know the area he is talking about and from memory there are usually three vehicles parked there. Once I locate my disc I will try it.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 12:33 AM
))TrAuMa((
Space Cowboy

cool

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 02:58 AM
))TrAuMa(( is currently offline Click here to Send ))TrAuMa(( a Private Message Find more posts by ))TrAuMa(( Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

I checked again and it was still there. It's between the blue apartment buildings you entered near the start of the game to take out some drug dealers.

On a different note, I have another question. In Los Santos I have this marker on my map. When I check the legend it says it's a 'Player Target". What am I supposed to do with it? When I go there it's a gas station.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 04:58 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote