KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§P0oONY

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

"GRAND THEFT AUTO: LIBERTY CITY STORIES ANNOUNCED

Rockstar Games is proud to announce Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with series creators Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories will be available exclusively on the PSP portable entertainment system in North America and Europe following the European launch of the PSP system on September 1, 2005.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories is an entirely new game in the Grand Theft Auto series and brings an unprecedented mobile dimension to this epic experience. The original storyline and all new missions take place in Liberty City, featuring the interactive, open environment, superb voice talent and diverse music that have become pioneering trademarks of the series."

Doesn't sound too bad... I don't really like the idea of GTA on portables even one as capable as the PSP.... I may have to look into purchasing a PSP

If a thread has already been made sorry, I searched but couldn't find
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:50 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I just got the new copy of Gameinformer, and it has a few shots of the game.

It says the game takes place 3 years before GTA III, and you play as Tony Cipriani from GTA III, who was voiced by Michael Madsen originally, though it hasnt been confirmed that he will return. From the shots in the magazine it looks like it is the same Liberty City(duh), but given that the game is o a handheld that is pretty amazing. It will feature many of the features from the recent games such motorcycles, aircraft, and changeable clothes.

The graphics look about at the level of GTA III, though that means nothing until you see it in motion.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:04 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Sweet, I'm all for a Liberty City with motorcyles and aircraft.

Now the airport won't be such a monumental waste of space.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:09 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
I just got the new copy of Gameinformer, and it has a few shots of the game.

It says the game takes place 3 years before GTA III, and you play as Tony Cipriani from GTA III, who was voiced by Michael Madsen originally, though it hasnt been confirmed that he will return. From the shots in the magazine it looks like it is the same Liberty City(duh), but given that the game is o a handheld that is pretty amazing. It will feature many of the features from the recent games such motorcycles, aircraft, and changeable clothes.

The graphics look about at the level of GTA III, though that means nothing until you see it in motion.

Kick ass.... Would be funny is you started off doing missions for your Tony's mother.

Will some of the aircraft seen in SA work on such a small scale map?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 07:55 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Kick ass.... Would be funny is you started off doing missions for your Tony's mother.

Will some of the aircraft seen in SA work on such a small scale map?

Tony's mother was great, they best bring her back.

They wil probably just do like VC and only have helicopters.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

old. it was announced ages ago

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 08:23 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Tony's mother was great, they best bring her back.

They wil probably just do like VC and only have helicopters.

Yeah she was cool..

Originally posted by The Ones
old. it was announced ages ago

Ok..... So?

There was not a thread about it so I decided to make one

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 09:29 PM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

So will it come out on playstation 2?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 02:16 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

....PSP.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:26 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

That sucks,so there will not be anotha gta for sony 2?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:37 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

No it doesn't suck. Liberty City has been done on PS2.

The only reason I'd even bother with this game would be if it was on PSP anyways. I've got 3 GTA games on my PS2 already.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:56 AM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

If it came out on the console who the hell would want to play it on a PSP, but because it is only coming out on PSP it becomes a system seller.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 05:02 PM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by kmcdude
That sucks,so there will not be anotha gta for sony 2?

3 GTA games is plenty form one console... I'm content with the 3 on my XBOX...

Plus... PS2s suck.....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 07:18 AM
TX!
judgement day will come!

3 GTA games is plenty form one console... I'm content with the 3 on my XBOX...

Plus... PS2s suck.....

meh thats your opinion

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:58 PM
TX! is currently offline Click here to Send TX! a Private Message Find more posts by TX! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Plus... PS2s suck.....

yes

Besides, while this is incredible on a handheld, it eould be a huge stepback on PS2.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:30 PM
§P0oONY

Yeah a conversion like that would look terrible

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:02 AM
Spartan005

Why the hell did I get a DS????!!!!!

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 12:53 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

for ****in Mario Kart Online DUHHHH O- N- L- I- N -E. Plus for me Animal Crossing DS O N L I N E, Nintendogs, New Super Mario, Metroid.

No need to thank me stingray
cool

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 03:13 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I think it's ok. The storyline is lame. And some other things. But the Chainsaw Massicare thing was awesome! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:03 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

lol....also..theres vice city stories coming out as well...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:28 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote