KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Spartan: Total Warrior

Spartan: Total Warrior
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Spartan: Total Warrior

This game sounds pretty cool. Apparently, you get to play the role of one Spartan soldier on massive RTS scale battlefields and stuff...

Some screens: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/...creenindex.html

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:50 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

that does sound neat.. hopefully the combat will be up to par (and with multiple weapons)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:53 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Wow, I can't believe this only appeals to ONE other member...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:55 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

But there were no Spartans left when the Romans came to power embarrasment

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 02:22 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Where did anyone say that?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 12:56 AM
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Where did anyone say that?

It shows a Spartan soldier fighting a Roman Infantrymen next to the Colosseum stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:23 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Could be good, aslong as fighting, weapons handling, and gameplay are... well... good. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:32 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Yea, i hope they do Total Warriors of the other Total Wars as well, Like, Knight, Total Warrior, Or Samurai, Total Warrior, That'd be shwah, and hopefully this one will sell well enough to make that a possibilty.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:47 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

i think it looks kick-ass. it looks like some pretty awesome graphics for an RTS. is it going to come out anytime soon and if so, for what systems?

I will live Forever

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:42 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
Yea, i hope they do Total Warriors of the other Total Wars as well, Like, Knight, Total Warrior, Or Samurai, Total Warrior, That'd be shwah, and hopefully this one will sell well enough to make that a possibilty.

Mate you have a Tadakatsu quote in your sig to!Only i Americanised his name...

Spartan Total Warrior appealed me long before this thread.Though it has been a long time since i saw the last screens,so it got outta my head for a while,till now!I canīt wait!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:01 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Kumar
i think it looks kick-ass. it looks like some pretty awesome graphics for an RTS. is it going to come out anytime soon and if so, for what systems?

Its not an RTS its a new series.Think Dynasty Warriors.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 03:02 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Except better than Dynasty Warriors hopefully...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 01:24 AM
RedAlertv2

looks neat

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 03:28 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Originally posted by Kumar

I'm pretty sure it comes out just for PS2...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:52 AM
Kumar

SWEET cool
finally a decent action game that comes out for PS2..... aside from the Episode III game of course

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:59 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

*Ahem*
and God of War!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:02 AM
Kumar

oh, DUH, how could i have forgotten that. ok so they have made some good action games for PS2 but none that i have gone out and bought. i don't know why, but i just haven't

I will live Forever

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:03 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I think that if Sony wants to have any chance in beating Microsoft they are going to have to come out with something really original and for only one of their platforms. Like what Microsoft did with Halo.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:05 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu
Second Coming of Jesus...

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
Mate you have a Tadakatsu quote in your sig to!Only i Americanised his name...

he he he, Actually, it was said by Zhuge Liang nearly, 1500 years earlier, in a different country... But my old siggy had one...

Its Definately coming out for XB and PS2 there guys, lets not get your hopes too high on exclusivity... Us XB'ers like our games as well...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:19 AM
Honda_Tadakatsu is currently offline Click here to Send Honda_Tadakatsu a Private Message Find more posts by Honda_Tadakatsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I think it doesnt appeal to that many simply because they see the screenshots.. then they go " *cough*dynastywarriors*cough* "..

but we have yet to hear about the gameplay style to make that judgement

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 04:42 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote